Then why not join the Morgan McKinley IT and Business Transformation Team! Here are the reasons why......
The IT and Business Transformation team has been established in the Sydney market for over 10 years. The team has been going from strength to strength over the years with 2018 being it's most successful yet - look out 2019!
I personally joined the team nearly five years ago after returning to Sydney from working in Singapore for five years. I had never specialised in the Transformation area (Project / Program Managers / Business Analysts / Change Managers) however after joining as a Senior Consultant back in April 2014, I am now an Associate Director who co-leads the division alongside Jonty Plewes.
We are expecting big things in the coming year(s) and have more demand from our clients than our current team can handle, which means we need to grow - what a fab position to be in!
I have had a lengthy career in recruitment and have listed below the points that I would have wanted to know when joining a team and wanting to further my career.
So, what can we offer you?
Great Team Culture
- We are a fun, friendly, supportive and collaborative bunch
- Everyone has a good work ethic and wants to be successful but also wants to have fun (and laughter) whilst doing so
- We are friends as well as colleagues and have enjoyed activities such as Pub Quizzes / Pub Crawls / Posh Lunches / Rock Climbing / Bake Offs and more!
Highest Performing Team
- We are the highest performing team in the Sydney office (and APAC I believe)
- Sydney's biggest biller is part of our team
- Five members of the team were in the top 10 billers in APAC in 2018 (and 2017 for that matter)
Your Desk / Accounts
- We split the desks into either Financial Services or Commerce and Industry, meaning you become a specialist in your domain
- We have a growing number of PSA (Preferred Supplier Agreement) Accounts (which you would be working with) - so the hard work has already been done for you
- We encourage you to use your business development skills when dealing with new accounts if you are wanting to broaden your portfolio
- You will run a DUAL DESK (contract and permanent recruitment) - meaning you should never go into a month on zero and are best positioned to make as much money as possible - AMAZING!
- We believe in supporting your career and working to your strengths
- We have created roles for our consultants to assist in them achieving their best
- The whole team are in ongoing conversation so they can progress their career, with many aiming for a promotion over the coming months/year!
- The team and Sydney’s highest billing consultant joined as an Associate Consultant / Researcher!
Flexibility and Work Perks
- Work from home one day a week!
- Go to the gym at lunch - we are an outcome-focused team so we aren't clock watching!
- 4pm beers / wine / champers on a Friday
- A personal day each quarter (basically an extra days holiday)
- Two additional volunteering days per year
- Multiple high performers incentives - some team/individual and some company wide
- Quarterly Friday team event
- Quarterly company-wide event on a Friday
- Quarterly high achievers lunch (at Cafe Sydney/Icebergs etc..)
- Four hour Fridays
- Annual overseas trip - Bali or Queenstown
- And more….
Hopefully all of this has given you some insight into the IT and Business Transformation team as well as the Morgan McKinley Sydney business and that you like what you have read.
If you are an experienced recruiter, or think you have what it takes and are keen to know more about the industry then please reach out to myself or Jonty or Steph Newth in our Talent Acquisition team on +61 (0)2 8986 3100 for a confidential conversation!
Thanks for reading!
- Feb 04, 2019