We've been voted socially engaged, again!
For the third year running, LinkedIn have used their data to determine who the Top Most Socially Engaged staffing agencies are. We're delighted to have been recognised for the second year running, ranking 15th from over 60,000 eligible companies!
The list is created with LinkedIn data to determine which organisations are creating the best engagement opportunities and experiences for LinkedIn members. Factors considered include:
- Content marketing
- Social recruiting
- Overall reach and engagement
You can find more details about LinkedIn’s Most Socially Engaged (MSE) Staffing Agencies methodology here.
Social engagement has played a central role in our company’s continuing success. Today we have almost 92,000 followers on LinkedIn. Most of our growth has been organic, through the referrals, comments and shares among our followers.
How do we do it?
Well, it’s a team effort. The reason we rank so high is thanks to everyone across our business, from our recruitment consultants to our global services members, who are all highly active on LinkedIn (and other social media). We are all brand ambassadors and reach professional communities with:
- Our connections we make
- The InMails we write
- Our content we post
- The standard of our professional profiles
LinkedIn provides an excellent platform for keeping our followers informed and up to date about trends and developments not only in the jobs market but also in their professional disciplines and industry sectors.
Social engagement is at the core of our Career Ally ethos. And this is a definite asset for your own career development, should you choose to join us.
As a Morgan McKinley recruitment consultant, we will train you in social engagement. You'll be given all the help you need to become an expert in social media engagement:
- We have a strong award-winning learning & development team, which provides (among other things) training boot camps in LinkedIn and social recruiting
- Our individual recruiter teams work hard on their own go-to-market (GTM) plans to engage and attract specialist professional communities
- We encourage consistent and frequent management of successful LinkedIn Groups relevant to specific markets, for example Morgan McKinley has some fantastic groups they actively maintain and do a lot with the contracting community and women in leadership
- We share best practice between seasoned and new recruiters
- We recognise and reward consultants who are especially successful at social media engagement and content creation
Interested in a career at one of the world's most socially engaged recruitment companies? Get in touch with a member of our Talent Acquisition Team today.