Since its launch in 2007 our Australian business has enjoyed year on year growth and become recognised as a market leader in the delivery of mid to senior management recruitment solutions.
We have focused on five core disciplines (Accounting & Finance, Risk & Compliance, Project Management, Strategy and IT) to ensure we have a deep understanding of the markets we operate in, and in doing so have developed a reputation for quality, expertise and consistency.
In 2013 our Sydney office has enjoyed its strongest start to the year since its launch, it's well ahead of sales targets and is poised to deliver its best yearly result to date!
Why join the Sydney Morgan McKinley team?
• Leading office in Asia Pacific YTD in 2013
• Three out of top four consultants in APAC 2013 YTD
• Top performing Morgan McKinley Business across Asia Pacific in 2012
• Top 3 performing consultants across Asia Pacific in 2012
• Strong research support across all divisions
• Proven track record of winning PSA’s (PSL’s)
• Excellent reputation for quality, expertise, and consistency
• Depth of delivery across contract and permanent recruitment
• Managing Directors with 26 years combined experience in the Sydney market
• Highly experienced team – consultants with an average of 6 years experience
• A team focused professional environment where people are empowered to make a difference
Why work in Sydney?
Sydney is located on Australia’s beautiful east coast and is the largest of Australia’s cities with a population of 4.3million. Built around a beautiful harbour, Sydney is Australia’s financial services hub and home to many of the world’s leading multinational businesses.
Sydney is often referred to as the gateway to Australia and is known internationally for its beaches, national parks, sporting events, festivals and world class restaurants. Tempted by the great weather, strong career opportunities and healthy outdoor lifestyle it has become a permanent home to many Irish and English who had originally ventured over here for a one year stay.
As a consultant in our business you can enjoy working with a group of highly experienced recruitment consultants, in a mature team focused environment with the added career benefits gained from being part of a leading global business. We believe in celebrating success with such events as beach BBQs with volleyball and rounders, lawn bowls, cocktail making classes, bowling, karaoke, theme parks, high flyers events and annual awards for Top Local Consultant and Researcher.
We’re hosting a Careers Webinar on the 9th July 2013 at 7.30pm GMT. Our webinar is a chance for you to get more information on what it’s like to work for us, to find out more about our Sydney office and to hear from our leadership team.
To register please click on the link here
So what are you waiting for? Move to Sydney and develop your career in a market that has enjoyed almost 20 consecutive years of growth, and offers an unparalleled opportunity to have a rewarding career and a great lifestyle.
If you would like more information or for a confidential discussion regarding opportunities please contact Anna Maher on 00353 1 4485683 or firstname.lastname@example.org