Morgan McKinley recognised as a Caring Company
Morgan McKinley Hong Kong has recently been awarded the Caring Company Logo in recognition of its commitment in caring for the community, caring for the employees and the environment.
The Hong Kong team has indeed actively participated in a number of CSR activities via the MMK Million initiative over the last 6 months, to show their commitment to improving lives!
We are proud to have been recognised for our contribution to the society through the following activities:
- Charity Runs
- Hot Meal Service
- 3 Coaching sessions with CareER
- Bake Sales and Pot Luck for charity
- Selling cookies
- Donating clothes/ goods to different charities
- Flag Day
Launched by The Hong Kong Council of Social Service (HKCSS) in 2002, the Caring Company Scheme aims at cultivating good corporate citizenship. It is specifically geared to building strategic partnerships among businesses and non-profit organisations to create a more cohesive society.
Its objectives are:
- To raise public awareness of good corporate citizenship demonstrated by the business and public sectors and their contribution to a caring community
- To motivate strategic partnership initiatives among the public, business and charitable organisations
- To recognise organisations that demonstrate good corporate citizenship
Thanks everyone for participating in all these CSR activities!