With sunny weather all year long and a colorful mix of local and global influences, Singapore is one of the best places to work in Asia!
Morgan McKinley have been growing responsibly on this beautiful island since 2005.
I'm normally based in our Shanghai office, but recently visited our Singapore team for the very first time. To summarise my travels, the market is buzzing and all of the people I met were EXCELLENT, truly! I was very much impressed by the diverse business environment and the drive the team have for achieving excellence in this market.
With healthy growth across our Morgan McKinley Asia Pacific offices, I find more and more people are interested in joining team Singapore. Here are the top things you definitely need to know:
- Morgan McKinley is a global professional recruitment consultancy, with headquarters in Ireland. Our Singapore office has a team of 65 and focuses on Banking Financial Service, Technology, Contracting and Commerce & Industry.
- We never mass hire. Professional services are only as good as their people. We are keen to selectively acquire well-educated, highly-skilled, local professionals, as well as global talents and industry experts. We make sure everyone within our team is well supported, and has development opportunities to strive towards.
- We have a competitive commission scheme that ensures your successes are well-rewarded.
- We enjoy an open-minded, considerate and collaborative culture. It's important to us not only to drive quality of our service but also support a postive environment for our people.
- We are always embracing change! A couple of exciting changes recently announced include: our previous Managing Director Andy Evans has been promoted to APAC COO, our previous Operation Director Gurj Sandhu has been promoted to Managing Director Singapore.
Having recently expanded my remit, I'm excited to say I am responsible for team Singapore recruitment, as well as for team Shanghai. If you would like to discuss opportunities in Morgan McKinley in either of these regions, please feel free to contact me.
- Jun 07, 2018