Employment type: Full – time
Reporting to: Sales Director
· This consultant will be deliver recruitment solutions exclusively for technology hardware company with their headquarter in Hong Kong while with offices in China (Shanghai) , Singapore, Japan and India)
· Responsible for the full recruitment life-cycle of all permanent vacancies managed by the RPO/Master Vendor team, specifically:
· Manage incoming new hire requests, working with the relevant member of the MMK team and/or client hiring manager to ensure proper vacancy qualification, screening & shortlist criteria agreement and suggested interview process.
· Devise individual recruitment strategies and the most appropriate candidate sourcing methodology, as per client requirements.
· Prepare job advertisements and posting onto careers site/external job boards
· Pre-screen candidates to produce a shortlist, manage the Shortlist presentation and prepare selected candidates for interview
· Provide objective feedback to candidates post interview
· Headhunt candidates in relevant markets (e.g. Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore etc.) as and when is necessary
· Market map roles in relevant markets as and when necessary
· Manage the offer process for successful candidates, and liaise with relevant M3S/MMK team members to initiate candidate on-boarding process.
· Ensure all proper administration is undertaken for all aspects of the recruitment life-cycle
· Add value to the recruitment process by keeping up to date with, and providing relevant and valuable information to the client regarding: recruitment market and client industry trends, employment legislation
· Be an active contributor to the RPO/Master Vendor delivery team, working to build internal and external relationships, and providing solutions to BAU and ad hoc challenges.
· Work with the RPO/Master Vendor Program Manager on operational continuous improvement initiatives.
Desired Skills and Experience
· 2 - 7 years’ experience working in a recruitment environment, for an MNC business or Agency Consultancy in Asia
· Experience of recruiting for technology, sales, and account management roles preferred, and ideally had recruitment experience on application engineer roles or pre-sales engineer roles.
· Networking skills / social networking knowledge
· Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
· Strong relationship / rapport building skills.
· Ability to follow process flows, but also think outside the box to identify and articulate improvement opportunities.
· Experience working as a Recruiter in Shanghai /Hong Kong (NE Asia) markets is preferred, ideally with a track record of recruiting for (Digital) technology
· Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written) with an ability to listen & respond to internal and external stakeholder queries in a succinct manner.
· Able to build strong working relationships with client stakeholders and assignment managers, becoming a trusted adviser to the client.
· Possess initiative & drive; with strong desire to continuously improve processes & deliver against agreed objectives and service levels.
· Ability to make decisions that impact customer service levels with a sense of urgency.
· Ability to work effectively in a team and willingness to help others.
· Strong problem solving & trouble shooting skills.
· Strong HR systems aptitude and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Strong work ethic, mature with positive and can-do attitude