As a Global Professional Recruitment Consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. Since opening our first office in Cork, Ireland in 1988, the company has enjoyed significant growth year-on-year and today employs over 600 people throughout its 17 offices in 10 countries.
Employment type: Full – time
Reporting to: Sales Director
- This consultant will be deliver recruitment solutions exclusively for technology hardware company with their headquarter in Hong Kong while with offices in China (Shanghai) , Singapore, Japan and India
- Responsible for the full recruitment life-cycle of all permanent vacancies managed by the RPO/Master Vendor team, specifically:
- Manage incoming new hire requests, working with the relevant member of the MMK team and/or client hiring manager to ensure proper vacancy qualification, screening & shortlist criteria agreement and suggested interview process.
- Devise individual recruitment strategies and the most appropriate candidate sourcing methodology, as per client requirements.
- Prepare job advertisements and posting onto careers site/external job boards
- Pre-screen candidates to produce a shortlist, manage the Shortlist presentation and prepare selected candidates for interview
- Provide objective feedback to candidates post interview
- Headhunt candidates in relevant markets (e.g. Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore etc.) as and when is necessary
- Market map roles in relevant markets as and when necessary
- Manage the offer process for successful candidates, and liaise with relevant M3S/MMK team members to initiate candidate on-boarding process.
- Ensure all proper administration is undertaken for all aspects of the recruitment life-cycle
- Add value to the recruitment process by keeping up to date with, and providing relevant and valuable information to the client regarding: recruitment market and client industry trends, employment legislation
- Be an active contributor to the RPO/Master Vendor delivery team, working to build internal and external relationships, and providing solutions to BAU and ad hoc challenges.
- Work with the RPO/Master Vendor Program Manager on operational continuous improvement initiatives.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2 - 7 years’ experience working in a recruitment environment, for an MNC business or Agency Consultancy in Asia
- Experience of recruiting for technology, sales, and account management roles preferred, and ideally had recruitment experience on application engineer roles or pre-sales engineer roles.
- Networking skills / social networking knowledge
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Strong relationship / rapport building skills.
- Ability to follow process flows, but also think outside the box to identify and articulate improvement opportunities.
- Experience working as a Recruiter in Shanghai /Hong Kong (NE Asia) markets is preferred, ideally with a track record of recruiting for (Digital) technology
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written) with an ability to listen & respond to internal and external stakeholder queries in a succinct manner.
- Able to build strong working relationships with client stakeholders and assignment managers, becoming a trusted adviser to the client.
- Possess initiative & drive; with strong desire to continuously improve processes & deliver against agreed objectives and service levels.
- Ability to make decisions that impact customer service levels with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and willingness to help others.
- Strong problem solving & trouble shooting skills.
- Strong HR systems aptitude and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong work ethic, mature with positive and can-do attitude