Are you looking for a change in career? Read on... This is a relationship-driven and client-facing role with uncapped earning potential, flexibility, autonomy and a great culture
The life of a recruiter is fast-paced, people-oriented and all about improving lives. With Morgan McKinley you will be given the tools and training you need to be successful, and the opportunity to work in a great environment with genuine flexibility. If this sounds good then read more about what we can offer you…
The role and teams
Due to ongoing business growth, we are continuously looking for new talent to join our Sydney business, and currently specifically within the below areas:
- Strategy & Innovation
- Risk & Compliance
- Business Analysis
- Projects & Change
How we will set you up for success
- We have a high-performing culture including consultants who made their own career change to join us, as well as others who have 10+ years’ experience in the industry, meaning we can provide fantastic mentors to learn from in your first recruitment role.
- You will join an established business with a vast number of existing (and strong!) relationships and accounts for you to work with, meaning you will find success quickly. You will also have huge opportunity to develop your own relationships and bring new clients on board.
- You will partner with our key accounts across Financial Services and Commerce and Industry and you will leverage Morgan McKinley’s brand and position as a tier 1 supplier to the majority of the ASX 20.
- Industry-leading training and development, structured to develop you through to experienced consultant, with a genuine career path tailored to your strengths and aspirations.
What can Morgan McKinley Sydney offer?
- Exciting and dynamic role with more time out meeting people than sat behind a desk
- Work for a multiple-award winning agency with an enviable global brand reputation, and established and impressive leadership team
- A competitive base salary along with a lucrative, transparent and monthly commission structure; be rewarded for the work you put in!
- Long-standing preferred supplier relationships with high-profile companies across financial services, government and commerce
- Go Beyond trips overseas to Bali and Queenstown
- Additional leave days and regular incentives such as high performer’s lunches, 4 hour Fridays and travel vouchers
- Monthly /quarterly team nights out, fresh fruit in the office, beer and wine in the fridge
- Support and encouragement to give something back to the community, through our award-winning Corporate Social Responsibility program
- Hear it from one of our own career changers: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/so-how-did-you-end-up-recruitment-ruby-yeats/
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for career changers who can draw upon their transferable skills and build a rewarding career in a relationship focused industry.
- We have a number of our highest performers who have joined us from broad backgrounds and we are interested in talking to you if you have excellent relationship building qualities and the drive and ambition to launch a recruitment career.
- We are particularly interested in backgrounds including sales, lawyers, real estate, or the roles that we recruit into (including Strategy Consultants, Business & Data Analysts, Change Managers, IT Developers etc).
To find out more
Apply now with your resume and cover letter, or for a confidential discussion please contact Steph Newth on +61(0)2 8986 3102.
Morgan McKinley is a global professional staffing and talent management company. Boasting year on year growth for 11 years and led by the Founding MDs, our Sydney business has a passion for people and our core purpose is improving lives.
Morgan McKinley prides itself on exceptional levels of service, an in-depth knowledge of our markets, a determination to be the best and above all a proven track record of success.