Morgan McKinley is a global recruitment company with offices in Australia, Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Singapore, United Kingdom and Japan. The role would require someone who enjoys working in a fast paced, multi-cultural and dynamic environment.
The position will be responsible for the following:
* Administrative support to Recruitment Consultants
* Basic English/Japanese translation to assist non-Japanese speaking Consultants
* Handling incoming calls, attending visitors
* Produce documents and management reports
* Maintaining corporate website and intranet
* Assisting with event planning
* Ad-hoc administrative duties
The ideal candidate will be bi-lingual Japanese/English and possess a good standard of education. Candidates should also have excellent IT skills and have a sound practical knowledge of Microsoft Word and Power point. The role will be split into 2 key areas. Firstly, your role will be producing documents and management reports. Secondly, you will be responsible for database creation and maintenance.
We require someone who enjoys working in a team environment, has the ability to use their initiative and work with minimum supervision. The candidate must be reliable and flexible, with professional telephone manners and the ability to deal with a wide range of requests. We have a highly energetic international environment, so good organisational, communication and interpersonal skills are essential. Previous experience is less of a priority, so long as you have the right aptitude to learning and are a detail orientated individual.