About the job
Morgan McKinley Talent Solutions is a business focusing on RPO recruiting services. It is looking for experienced agency or in-house recruiters to join them as an RPO Talent Partner for one of our RPO clients in the Banking/Financial Services sector.
As an RPO Talent Partner, you will be providing end-to-end recruitment services for one of our Banking/Financial Services RPO clients, as well as stakeholder management. This is a perfect role for a candidate-focused recruiter or a 360 recruiter who no longer wants to do business development but has good experience working with client stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with the client stakeholders to take detailed job briefs.
- Source and screen candidates based on the client's requisition requirements.
- Manage and coordinate the interview process with the client, preparing each candidate for interviews beforehand.
- Manage stakeholder expectations throughout the recruitment process.
- Manage both candidates and clients through offer negotiation, with the aim of successfully closing each role.
What we are looking for
- A proven track record as a recruitment consultant in the Singapore market
- Experience recruiting into Banking/Financial Services.
- 3-5 years experience doing end-to-end recruitment
- Experience managing stakeholders and handle challenging situations.
- Experience working for an RPO client is a desirable but not a must
- Ability to solve problems and be organized in your thinking and approach to work.
- Outstanding communication and influencing/ interpersonal skills.
- A professional, self-motivated individual with a relentlessly positive attitude, desire to learn, and a team player.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-confidence, and someone who thrives on working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Our Values and Culture
- Always Committed: We lead by example, never give up, always driving excellence, and going the extra mile
- Always Building Trust: We act with integrity and respect, driving teamwork, and celebrating success
- Always Embracing Change: We are open to different approaches, encourage diversity of thinking, and share ideas
- Always Communicating: We encourage open and honest communication across the business and with our candidates and clients alike
Our company culture embraces someone who takes pride in their work, believes in going beyond for their clients and candidates, has an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys working in a highly collaborative and diverse team.
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply now or get in touch with our Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist, Valerie Lim-Bock at
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Morgan McKinley Singapore
EA License No: 11C5502