About the job
Morgan McKinley Talent Solutions is a business focusing on RPO recruiting services. It is looking for experienced agency or inhouse recruiters to join them as a RPO Talent Sourcer (Tech).
We are looking to hire an experienced recruiter to join our Talent Solutions team, to work onsite with one of our RPO clients. You will be dedicated to hiring for one of our RPO clients, within the technology space.
Get to know the division you could be joining
You will be joining an office of 80+ recruiters in Singapore and will be part of the Talent Solutions team of 40+ recruiters. Within Talent Solutions there are various teams focused on hiring for different clients, with most of the recruiters being based onsite with the client. You will be reporting to the Client Director in charge of that particular account.
Your role as an RPO Talent Sourcer
- Achieving monthly, quarterly, and yearly targets.
- Sourcing candidates through advertising, search and networking.
- Interviewing, selection and assessment of candidates.
- Stakeholder management of client stakeholders, predominantly Internal Talent Acquisition and hiring managers.
- Preparing candidates and clients for interview.
- Ensuring that all clients and candidates receive the highest possible level of service.
- Completing all candidate and client information on database system.
- Ensuring all information is kept up to date.
What We Are Looking For
- A proven track record as a recruitment consultant, either internal or agency recruiting for tech roles.
- 2 years or more in recruitment with a focus on hiring for tech roles
- Ability to solve problems and be organized in your thinking and approach to work.
- Outstanding communication and influencing/ interpersonal skills.
- A professional, self-motivated individual with a relentlessly positive attitude, desire to learn, and a team player.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-confidence, and someone who thrives on working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Alignment with Morgan McKinley values and vision.
What You Get In Return
- Structured training programs throughout your career.
- Clear career pathway.
- Monthly, quarterly and annual business events and incentives.
- Established business platform with a strong database of candidates.
- Open, supporting, friendly and fun team to work with.
Our Values and Culture
- Always Committed: We lead by example, never give up, always driving excellence, and going the extra mile
- Always Building Trust: We act with integrity and respect, driving teamwork, and celebrating success
- Always Embracing Change: We are open to different approaches, encourage diversity of thinking, and share ideas
- Always Communicating: We encourage open and honest communication across the business and with our candidates and clients alike
Our company culture embraces someone who takes pride in their work, believes in going beyond for their clients and candidates, has an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys working in a highly collaborative and diverse team.
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply now or get in touch with our Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist, Valerie Lim-Bock at
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Morgan McKinley Singapore
EA License No: 11C5502