Morgan McKinley is looking for a Delivery Consultant (Recruitment) to join the Technology team in Singapore.
Who We Are
Morgan McKinley is a Global Talent Services company, offering the full spectrum of solutions to meet your resourcing needs. With offices in 10 countries, each and every one of our 1000+ employees shares a belief in the power of helping others realise their goals. Because when you succeed, we succeed too.
Your role as a Delivery Consultant, Recruitment Solutions (Technology)
- Proactively and effectively source new and current candidates, using all recommended sourcing techniques including market mapping, online channels, headhunting, referrals, job advertisements and the company's CRM.
- Write job advertisements to a high standard to attract the most suitable candidates.
- Proactively control and manage the entire candidate process and their expectations in person, by phone, and by other recommended channels from initial contact through to and including interview.
- Screening, qualifying and registering candidates for relevant roles.
- Ensure you remain up-to-date with your candidates, including face-to-face interviews with candidates.
- Act as a trusted advisor by maintaining a professional level of contact and advice throughout the entire recruitment process with a candidate.
- Build lasting relationships and establish a network within your specialist discipline by actively participating in all recommended internal and external events to broaden your professional network.
- Consistently act as an ambassador for Morgan McKinley by selling our disciplines and service lines, including yourself, as a means of attracting people to our business
- Ensure referrals are part of your daily requests .
- Maintain a professional level of contact and advice throughout the entire recruitment process with a candidate.
What we are looking for
- 1-2 years + previous IT/Tech recruitment experience.
- Proven track-record of working in a demanding sales/professional environment.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Experience recruiting into Singapore/Australia/US markets is a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven relationship-building skills in a sales capacity.
- Proven time management and organisational skills.
What you get in return
- Hybrid & Flexible working arrangements.
- Attractive perks & employee medical and dental benefits.
- Generous commission structure.
- Training, advancement and internal mobility opportunities.
Our Values and Culture
- Always Committed: We lead by example, never give up, always driving excellence, and going the extra mile
- Always Building Trust: We act with integrity and respect, driving teamwork, and celebrating success
- Always Embracing Change: We are open to different approaches, encourage diversity of thinking, and share ideas
- Always Communicating: We encourage open and honest communication across the business and with our candidates and clients alike
At the core of our Go Beyond culture, are these four values, which are driven through every aspect of our business. Our company culture embraces someone who takes pride in their work, believes in going beyond for their clients and candidates, has an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys working in a highly collaborative and diverse team.
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply with your CV now or get in touch with Elly Lailee, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
*Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.