Morgan McKinley is looking for a Delivery Manager (Recruitment) to join the team in Singapore.
Who We Are
Morgan McKinley is a Global Talent Services company, offering the full spectrum of solutions to meet your resourcing needs. With offices in 10 countries, each and every one of our 1000+ employees shares a belief in the power of helping others realise their goals. Because when you succeed, we succeed too.
Your role as a Delivery Manager, Recruitment Solutions
Candidate Delivery and Lead Generation
- Manage full end to end candidate journey, including sourcing, internal interviews, arranging of client interviews, full preparation, offer negotiation and close. This includes face to face meetings.
- Proactively and effectively source new and current candidates, using all recommended sourcing techniques including market mapping, online channels, headhunting, referrals, job advertisements and the company's CRM Bullhorn.
- Write job advertisements to a high standard to attract the most suitable candidates
- Proactively control and manage the entire candidate process and their expectations in person, by phone, and by other recommended channels from initial contact through to and including interview.
- Act as a trusted advisor by maintaining a professional level of contact and advice throughout the entire recruitment process with a candidate.
- Proactively source candidates using resources available to you, such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Job Opportunities Marketo, and Desk Mail, to map your specialist market and create talent pools of candidates.
- Use headhunting techniques to attract passive candidates to roles and/ or develop long term relationships with them for future roles.
- Build lasting relationships with these talent pools of candidates and establish a network within your specialism, remaining up-to-date with your candidates, with regular calls and meetings.
- Consistently act as an ambassador for Morgan McKinley by selling our disciplines and service lines, including yourself, as a means of attracting people to our business
- Ensure referrals are part of your daily requests.
- Take references for all hot candidates and those interviewing, using this as an opportunity to generate leads for your team.
- Generate job leads and hiring manager names and forward them onto relevant consultants.
- Identify 'hot' candidates and market them to your team, suggesting roles and/or companies for them to be marketed to.
What we are looking for
- You demonstrate sales skills and the desire to win. You are naturally competitive. You have previously worked in a target driven sales environment, as a delivery or recruitment consultant.
- You demonstrate drive and energy by accepting and tackling demanding goals with enthusiasm, maintaining high levels of effort and continuously striving to meet and exceed personal work objectives and deliver the highest possible standards.
- You demonstrate resilience by maintaining a positive outlook when dealing with challenging situations and people. You display a can-do attitude and take criticism calmly, taking comments on board and moving forward constructively.
- You are tenacious and take the initiative to act using good judgement, working well with minimal direct supervision. You take ownership of your own work, review your own actions and learn from mistakes. You know when to ask for help and refer to decisions.
- You speak clearly, confidently, and professionally projecting credibility. You write clearly and accurately. You clearly explain information to others. You voice ideas and suggestions.
- You listen attentively and adapt accordingly so that you gain commitment from others.
What you get in return
- Hybrid & Flexible working arrangements
- Attractive perks & employee medical and dental benefits
- Generous commission structure
- Training, advancement and internal mobility opportunities
Our Values and Culture
- Always Committed: We lead by example, never give up, always driving excellence, and going the extra mile
- Always Building Trust: We act with integrity and respect, driving teamwork, and celebrating success
- Always Embracing Change: We are open to different approaches, encourage diversity of thinking, and share ideas
- Always Communicating: We encourage open and honest communication across the business and with our candidates and clients alike
At the core of our Go Beyond culture, are these four values, which are driven through every aspect of our business. Our company culture embraces someone who takes pride in their work, believes in going beyond for their clients and candidates, has an entrepreneurial spirit and enjoys working in a highly collaborative and diverse team.
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply with your CV now or get in touch with Elly Lailee, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
*Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
'We have created our culture around a single-minded purpose: to improve lives. It's only when we're at our best, that we can give our best' - Ger Fitzgerald, CEO