About the job
- An excellent opportunity to join our Software Engineering group as a Senior Software Engineer.
- You will work alongside a team of engineers in delivering solutions across a diverse range of client solutions and technologies.
How you will spend your day:
- The Senior Software Engineer will play a key role in the design, implementation, and delivery across
- our application suite. Our client solutions leverage a very broad range of technologies providing an
- opportunity to grow a broad skills base. Our teams use an agile approach to software delivery, and we are continually striving to adopt more DevOps practices and stay in line with industry best practices as we deliver our solutions.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrate an aptitude for system design, and an ability to clearly articulate design choices
- Be willing to engage with Solutions Architects and Software Development Managers to arrive at consensus on system designs which are adaptable and scalable.
- Excellent communicator both written and oral.
- Demonstrate a delivery focused mindset
- Look to take on cross-functional tasks
- Customer centric view in their approach to software delivery
- Full Stack development experience in Microsoft tech stack.
- Proven experience in ASP.NET MVC (4+ years), C# (5+ years), ASP.Net Core, ASP.NET Web API, Web Services, REST and SOAP Services, Entity Framework, T-SQL, SQL Server etc.
- Strong knowledge of OOP and SOLID principles.
- Experience in secure coding practices following OWASP Top 10 etc.
- Experience working in On Premise as well as in Azure infrastructure.
- Strong .net development skills, 5 years +, with .Net Framework and .net core using C#
- Experience working on the Azure Platform and AzureDevOps.
- Previous experience building API based services and customer facing Web applications from design to successful operation in Production.
- Knowledge / Experience of database design & development.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues logically.
- Ability to clearly articulate & communicate solutions to the rest of the development team
- Strong testing skills and awareness of best practice industry techniques in relation to unit
- testing, mocking, load and performance testing.
- Experience in creating technical documentation as well as creating UML diagrams.
Experience with the following is an advantage:
- Azure Dev Ops - Source Control (TFS)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM or similar CRMs
- Working Knowledge of GIT
- Azure Cloud Platform PAAS and IAAS offerings - App Services, Azure functions, Azure SQL DB
- Automated Regression Testing Frameworks
- Setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Configuration management and Automation Frameworks
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe