Our Technology & project services teams have been growing over the last twelve months and this has created an opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join the team
- Individualised training working with experienced leadership & principal consultant team to set you up for success,
- Flexible workplace culture with hybrid WFH options
- Generous remuneration coupled with High OTE and extensive benefits package
Why join #TeamMMK Sydney?
- Industry-leading training and development (we have an internal trainer and L&D function)
- Clear and personalised career progression plan, with a clear pathway to promotion
- Established recruiters and leadership with in-depth industry knowledge and relationships to support you
- Long-standing preferred supplier relationships with high-profile and dynamic companies
- Monthly/quarterly team events, fresh fruit in the office and beverages in the fridge
- Uncapped and transparent bonus scheme
- WFH flexibility
About the role
Our Technology & project services teams have been growing over the last twelve months and this has created an opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join the team and help grow one of our 4 specialist practices: Data, Cloud / Infrastructure, Software engineering or Project services. You will have access across your specialist vertical to a client portfolio with a mix of preferred supplier agreements at top tier businesses and growth opportunities at higher margin new business.
Alongside your experienced colleagues in the C&I teams you will have the support of our candidate focused delivery team that drives high standards of candidate experience and improves speed to market and candidate attraction.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working within Technology, Project services or Data recruitment with agency or internal.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong client relationships and candidate talent pools, ensuring all stakeholders receive a high level of service across the
- Strong work ethic, ambitious and driven to succeed
- Thrive in a fast-paced, driven environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Value working with an organized and motivated team
- Work flexibility to structure your day and week to maximize your success and personal life
- Voted the best recruitment company to work for in Australia in Best Places to Work
- Highly experienced leadership team
- Career-building opportunities with a clear pathway to promotion and growth, tailored to your aspirations
- Go Beyond' annual incentive trips overseas
- Regular incentives such as 'high performers' lunches'
- Monthly/quarterly team nights out, fresh fruit, beer and wine in the fridge
- Award-winning Corporate Social Responsibility program with 2 annual volunteer days
For more information please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org