I am looking to speak with experienced Site Reliability Engineers who are looking to join a development team in a fast-paced, dynamic, forward-thinking company.
- BSc in a related field such as Computer Science, Computer Eng, Elec Eng or equivalent and 5-7 Years' professional development or operations experience
- 2-3 years in a DevOps engineering or SRE role
- 2-3 years proven experience in cloud computing
- Experience in AWS
- Configuration Management Technologies, such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef or Salt
- Infrastructure as Code Technologies, such as Terraform and CloudFormation
- Scripting languages such as Bash and Python
- CI/CD and Build pipelines both in Jenkins and Gitlab
- Incident management and conducting post incident reviews
- Design and implementation of software to assist in operations and support
- Work closely with developer to ensure designed solutions meet non-functional requirements such as availability, performance, security, and maintainability
- Improving the internal and external process and systems within the organization. Moving from ad-hoc to infrastructure and configuration as code though out the organization
- Implementing monitoring and alerting throughout in house and cloud-based systems
- Improving the reliability of systems throughout the organization and working with product teams to help improve their products
- Support on production and inhouse systems
- Define SLOs and SLAs for Products
- Managing the inhouse development and CICD systems
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.