The Projects, Change and Transformation team is the highest performing team at Morgan McKinley and with huge investment in this area, we're looking to grow our C&I offering across this space.
We are more than just a professional staffing and talent solutions company. With offices in 9 countries and three specialist sister brands, every one of our 800+ employees shares a belief in the power of helping others realise their goals.
We are looking for a specialist Recruiter to join a well established division in our flagship office. You will be placing Transformation & Change candidates into a broad range of clients across commerce and industry, including, Retail, Media and well known Technology companies. This is a warm desk and a well established client base from which you can leverage roles. A 360 role, you will be both candidate and client facing and be given the support and guidance of an experienced management team.
A recruiter's role is exciting, busy and rewarding. Placing candidates into various roles, you will be in charge of the whole recruitment process. You'll be meeting and sourcing new clients by various sales and business development techniques and discovering their needs. Also you will be sourcing candidates using various methods such as job portals and social media, scheduling interviews, referencing and negotiating on your candidate's behalf.
What we can give you
- A trajectory for a real career not just a job, with our structured development programmes
- Our people in the 'CV centre' run bullion searches on your behalf to save you the time and hassle of finding candidates and having to add them to the system (yes we help with your CRM admin!)
- RD&I team are creating exciting new Tech to match candidates on our database with JD's from your clients
- Access to Linked In Recruiter and state of the art technology
- Back office support from pay-roll to contractor management
- World leading, recruitment training, developed in-house and run by recruiters with 5-20 years' experience
- A platform to use our brand and reputation to help you develop your own desk and market
- A commission structure paid monthly that really honours your hard work
- Opportunity to move internally, globally (offices in North America, Europe and APAC)
Culture and Environment
- This is not a cold calling sales business, we are consultants solving solutions for clients based on well established relationships
- You will be encouraged to go and meet potential clients and candidates in person rather than build relationships over the phone
- Take a look at 'MorganMcKinleyCareers' our Instagram page, for a behind the scenes look at life at Morgan McKinley
- We are a global business and can offer sponsorship and global mobility across the UK, Ireland, Europe, Asia, North America and Australia
- We are a business built on trust, therefore we offer flexible and remote working across our business
- Working hours can be flexed 8-5 or 9-6 and an early finish on a Friday
- Our teams have state of the art offices across the world in central locations
- Company incentives, all expenses paid summer and Christmas parties, as well as high performance trips abroad (Ibiza, Paris, Monte Carlo)
If you are interested in this role click on the Apply link or contact Leanne Gourlay directly at