Morgan McKinley are about to embark on a Global system rollout and are looking for an Learning and Development Coordinator to work directly with the Learning and Development Team in Ireland and support this. This is a 6 month fixed term contract, which can be based in Dublin or Cork.
What you'll be doing..
- Schedule and coordinate employee training
- Provide support with the timely processing of training requests
- Support with the administration of the internal LMS
- Track, evaluate and report on Learning and Development activity as required
- Participate in and assist with team projects and ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience is required.
- Experience in scheduling training with large delegate groups
- Minimum 2 years' experience L&D coordination.
- Demonstrated interest in building strong relationships across all employee groups
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and problem solve to meet changing timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Hangouts, Sheets etc.)