Morgan McKinley is seeking a Client Relationship Manager to join our ERP team in our Cork office. Responsible for the oversight of recruitment processes, management and development of new and existing Client Relationships for some of Ireland's largest organisations you will have the opportunity to work directly with Clients to manage their recruitment needs.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with recruitment experience or Account Management who has great Stakeholder skills and is looking to further their skills in Relationship Management. You will act as a single point of contact for high volume recruitment and any other additional clients needs such as market advice.
- Act as Account Manager for a group of assigned organisations
- Focus on Business Development & gaining new clients into the business
- Provide advice and support to Morgan McKinley Managers & Consultants delivering to these accounts
- Ensure everyone working on the account has a good understanding of how the account is run and what is expected of them
- Ensure Account team are aware of agreed SLA/KPI measurements and are meeting these targets
- Make changes to this team if needed and communicate to relevant managers any underperformance
- Run regular account manager meetings to ensure communication of any changes and that any problems are acknowledged and addressed
- Be accountable for compliance
- Full understanding of the technologies the vendor utilises.
- Motivate consultants to work on the account
- Ensure your profile is high on the account and everyone knows you are the person to liaise with
- Ensure that weekly in depth job & service reviews are carried out with Account Teams
- Be fully aware of the detailed SLA's in place by client to ensure we deliver in-line with those expectations
- Aim to have advanced information on pending roles to ensure our delivery teams are prepared as and when the position 'goes live'
- Ensure that team delivers a service that meets and exceeds the expectations of our clients and candidates
- Resolve any issues in line with agreed SLA
- Participate in strategic PR activities as guided by your Manager
Administration & Process Improvement
- Ensure accuracy of information regular quality audits
- Ensure all contractual terms including rates, tenure reductions, rebates etc are adhered to
- Ensure all on-boarding checks are completed working in conjunction with compliance team
- Ensure team are complying with policies, procedures and ethics