Morgan McKinley - 180 Recruiter Corporate Accounts
The role of the Recruiter will help us drive our business strategy forward to move into markets delivering talent throughout Ireland. As a Recruiter you will be responsible for developing and nurturing relationships within a range of candidate communities. Building relationships with key stakeholders, maintaining a positive 'can-do' attitude and being persistent in delivering a world-class service are all attributes that are required for this role.
The core responsibility of this role is to supply our clients with the best talent for their opportunities as efficiently as possible and within certain deadlines. You will be key in driving best practice sourcing strategies across the desk and will deliver an excellent candidate experience.
This team is focused on delivering a 180 model so mainly candidate and client care, there will be no business development in this role.
- Creating and developing your own effective sourcing strategy to find top talent for client opportunities as efficiently as possible.
- Source and provide the best candidates to our clients.
- Full candidate cycle - Initial phone/vc screen to conduct comprehensive interviews to assess their suitability for opportunities, company fit, their motivations and to offer excellent consultative feedback in terms of CV appearance and market intelligence to assist them with their search.
- To deliver recruitment sourcing strategies to ensure a constant flow of high quality candidates into pipelines and opportunities for some of the world's leading companies in Cork.
- Using sourcing methods to engage with candidates such as social media platforms, referral schemes, Boolean searching, writing creative relevant blogs etc.
- Meet defined daily metrics to build a temp book of business.
- Previous candidate sourcing experience using sourcing methods and tools such as Boolean string searches
- Open to career movers or recent graduates who have a strong interest in Recruitment
- Google Searching, LinkedIn Recruiter and other social media platforms
- Excellent Organisation skills required
- A genuine interest in people and what motivates them is essential for this opportunity
- Strong MS Office skills
- A creative and commercial mindset
- Someone who is resilient and can work well in a fast paced environment
This is an exciting time to join Morgan McKinley to play a key role in a team that is expanding and taking it to the next level of delivery.