Talent Acquisition Team Leader
We are delighted to announce a new Team Lead position within our M3S Talent Solutions division for a new RPO Program. This role will report to the Program Director M3S and will have responsibility for delivery on client expectations and delivery needs including responsibility for the day to day recruitment activity of self and the project team.
This person will lead by example in achieving monthly, quarterly and annual fee targets while ensuring absolute accountability on all day to day activities that promote operational excellence through effective metrics, ratio and SLA's
Essential to our success is always ensuring you provide the best in class service delivery, always communicating, actioning candidate requests and queries with regular follow-up - always going beyond
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to take the next step in their career. To be successful you will need to to have a professional approach, always committed to excelling in service quality and be self-motivated with a "can do" attitude
- Lead by example in achieving monthly, quarterly and annual fee targets
- Set personal SMART goals with more junior consultants with a focus on service delivery
- Ensure absolute accountability on all activities that promote operational excellence through effective metrics, ratio and KPIs
- Adhere to agreed KPIs and metrics for successful delivery of a strong talent acquisition process and provide metrics on costings and KPIs on a monthly basis.
- Champion of Talent Acquisition best practices.
- Ensure that all recruitment activity is driven through client ATS/ MMK database (Bullhorn)
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the client and M3S scope of services, capabilities and other offerings
- Develop and execute an ongoing 'Go to market' plan to communicate with relevant communities and continually grow your client talent pools
- Continue to develop personal commerciality and market awareness by being fully up to date on current news and market information relevant to our industry, business and specific area of specialization.
- Prepare client Service Reviews quarterly
- Motivate and encourage more junior team members to drive a client focus and operational excellence
- Establish and agree individual activities with team members and ensure consistent follow up with accountability for delivery
- Drive our account management and client relationships to optimize client satisfaction
- Coach and mentor team members to build a platform for success
- Positively support and understand MMK initiatives to improve the execution of all new changes
- Assist and support your manager in reading MI and using it effectively
- Assist team members on activity, client / candidate calls/meetings and how to deliver constructive feedback
- Assist in encouraging referrals and the TA message by taking for identifying and attracting talent into your business to meet headcount numbers and ensure future pipelining of relevant people
- Ensure that team members deliver a service that meets and exceeds the expectations of our clients and candidates
- Inspire positive experience for everyone; always looking at how to improve the candidate experience and influence your clients in the importance of the candidate experience
- Actively seek and act upon feedback from our customer
- Participate in strategic PR activities including the development of relationships and networks with professional trade associations, colleges and business organizations
- Participate in M3S product/service development through the provision of customer and market intelligence
- Practice excellent candidate management across all processes to ensure a superior candidate experience.
- Ensure you provide the best service, always communicating, actioning candidate requests and queries with regular follow-up - always going beyond
Team Development & Collaboration
- Working collaboratively by sharing specialist knowledge amongst team and peer group, as well as wider M3S team.
- Champion and actively participate in relevant group initiatives and training at all levels.
- Hold your peers accountable to building a positive team/client environment
- Recognize and praise positive teamwork behaviours
Compliance & Process Improvement
- Ensure you are compliant with all areas of BH/client ATS and related activities associated with company policy, systems and best practice
- Ensure ongoing compliance with company policies, GDPR procedures and ethics
- Ensure that all MI is used effectively and that you are actively supporting the managers role in debtors and credits as they arise on the team in accordance with company policy
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Degree level education
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of clients market sector and of competitors
- Proven relationship building skills
- Metrics & results driven
- Proven time management and organizational skills