Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. The Global Talent Acquisition Team plays a key role along with managers and directors in attracting and recruiting the very best employees for Morgan McKinley and ensuring a high delivery of service.
In Canada, we plan on growing the team to 20 - 30 people by the end of 2022. We are looking for a recruitment professional to join our Talent Acquisition team as a Talent Acquisition Specialist. This is a critical role for our North American business which can be based in Toronto, Canada.
The role of Talent Acquisition Specialist has responsibility for internal recruitment for our North American business. In this role you will be managing the talent pipeline for the North American offices and all stages of the recruitment process with candidates, alongside internal managers and directors. You will be expected to provide an excellent service within Talent Acquisition and to help develop and streamline the existing process. You are the first point of contact for all internal applications to our business, consistently acting as an ambassador for Morgan McKinley.
- Ensuring all external and internal applicants, including internal referrals are actioned in a timely and appropriate way
- Working with Managers and Directors to fully understand their teams and hiring plans
- Ensuring all candidates information is recorded on the CRM system
- Managing the full interview process for all applicants at every stage, from application to placement
- Ensuring the interview process is being conducted accordingly and enhancing the process where needed
- Administering behavioural analysis profiling
- Working alongside the HR and L&D teams to ensure all new joiners to the business are actioned in terms of compliance, training and onboarding
- Internal promotion of the Talent Acquisition function and the internal referral scheme
- Working on ad-hoc projects with the global Talent Acquisition team around improving and enhancing the Talent Acquisition function
- Ideally, 6 months - 1 year previous recruitment experience in either an internal or agency recruitment role
- A proven track record of success in a recruitment focused role
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Proven relationship building skills
- Commercial awareness of recruitment business
- Social Media savvy, ie; experience utilising LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, blogging for recruitment
- Proven time management and organisational skills
- Professional approach - committed to excelling in service quality
- You should have a strong quality ethos with a positive and enthusiastic approach as well as a high level of self-motivation
- Positive contributor to intra-company commercial relationships
- Positive attitude towards Group initiatives and developments, championing a "can-do" attitude with all employees
- Be human, mental health and well being is important to you and us