Morgan McKinley is looking for a Research Assistant to join our Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) division in Dublin on a 9 month fixed term contract.
The Research Assistant is responsible for supporting the Research Associate and the Senior FDI Researcher in the timely and proactive production of key research to inform FDI activity and decision making around Talent. This person will similarly be working on the collection and updating of various data repositories.
Core duties and responsibilities:
- Update and maintain data repositories
- Collate responses to basic level information requests from external FDI government and Service Providers
- Derive meaningful data sets from internal resources (e.g. company CRM - Bullhorn) and from external sources (e.g. LinkedIn, CSO website, etc…)
- Assist the Research Associate in continually and proactively tracking and monitoring key economic, employment, salary and benefit trends by region, country, sector and discipline
- Support key research activities such as global salary guide reviews, nationwide questionnaires and surveys, focus groups etc.
- Support the preparation of presentations based on the data collected to timely address information requests from global state bodies and FDI Service Providers
- Provide general administrative assistance for research related activities
- Help devising and maintaining policies and procedures relating to the research function
- Organise the repository of information requests within the Document Management System
Key Qualifications and Competencies Required:
- Third Level Qualification, ideally in a business/science/data analytics/IT related discipline
- Experience/interest in quantitative and qualitative research is strongly desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and strong accuracy essential
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proactive solution-oriented approach
- Highly organised working style with ability to coordinate several research requests at once, accurately and always meet deadlines
- Proficient computer literacy skills (Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power-Point)
- Self-motivated, personable and service focused individual