Morgan McKinley is looking for a Client Services Specialist to join our Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) division in Dublin.
The role of the Client Services Specialist is to manage a portfolio of FDI clients and collaborate with our teams and stakeholders internally to ensure strong service delivery to these clients. Our Account Manager will play a key role in supporting performance and accountability from the operations teams delivering to these accounts.
- Act as Account Manager for a group of assigned organisations
- Provide advice and support to Morgan McKinley Managers & Consultants delivering to these accounts
- Ensure everyone working on the account has a good understanding of how the account is run and what is expected of them
- Make changes to this team if needed and communicate to relevant managers any underperformance
- Build a comprehensive information library on client
- Map contacts for each clients
- Run regular account manager meetings to ensure communication of any changes and that any problems are acknowledged and addressed
- Be accountable for compliance
- Full understanding of the technologies the vendor utilises.
- Motivate consultants to work on the account
- Ensure your profile is high on the account and everyone knows you are the person to liaise with
Service Delivery and Relationship Building
- Ensure that weekly in depth job & service reviews are carried out with Account Teams
- Be fully aware of the detailed SLA's in place by client to ensure we
deliver in-line with those expectations
- Aim to have advanced information on pending roles to ensure our
delivery teams are prepared as and when the position 'goes live'
- Ensure that team delivers a service that meets and exceeds the
expectations of our clients and candidates
- Resolve any issues in line with agreed SLA
- Participate in strategic PR activities as guided by your Manager
Administration and process improvement
- Ensure all contractual terms including rates, tenure reductions, rebates etc are adhered to
- Ensure all on-boarding checks are completed working in conjunction with compliance team
- Ensure team are complying with policies, procedures and ethics