A really exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Administrator with payroll experience to join the Morgan McKinley HR team. This is a permanent opportunity and can be based in either Cork or Dublin.
Reporting directly to the Global HR Director, the primary purpose of the role will be to assist the HR Team to provide a high quality, effective and timely HR service to the Group.
'First Class' HR administration
- Ensuring joiner, salary, role change, probation, promotion and leaver processes are actioned thoroughly and any accompanying documentation/actions are produced in a timely fashion and in line with company standards;
- Responsibility for ensuring that the data in HRIS is accurate and up-to-date. Continually validating data for integrity;
- Providing weekly global headcount reporting information
- Handling all employment references/confirmation of employment in a timely fashion and in line with Company standards;
- Providing quality documentation, including ad hoc letter production;
- Maintaining electronic employee files;
- Maintain HR shared drive;
Compensation & benefits
- Produce monthly input documentation to payroll provider for all of Ireland payroll;
- Liaising closely with the Payroll Department, Finance Cork and Manager/Director groups where needed to ensure concise and timely achievement of payroll deadlines;
- Being the first point of contact for all payroll and benefits related queries
- Administer all benefits for the Irish Business, eg: maternity leave, annual leave, bike to work, taxsaver tickets. Correspond regularly with employees re most up to date information
Administration of all vouchers and recognition incentives, Eg: one for all cards, 'Real MMK Awards' initiatives
Onboarding and Induction
- Working with Talent Acquisition, IT and other back-office functions to ensure a streamline onboarding process, and liaising with new hires directly;
- Organising material, liaising with managers and setting-up and running weekly HR inductions;
- Supporting the wider people team and key operational stakeholders to monitor the success of the on boarding programme;
- Continually striving to find new and innovative ways of improving the on-boarding programme
- Be the first point of contact for all HR related matters
- Provide prompt, efficient and accurate advice to managers and staff on ER incidents and a variety of HR matters - handling enquiries relating to HRIS, attendance records, queries with regards to pay and benefits and the interpretation of group policies and procedures; and referring more complex matters to the HRM as appropriate;
- Liaising with IBEC when necessary for further Employment Law advice
- Support and advice on the interpretation and implementation of HR policies, procedures and systems across a wide range of HR areas.
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures are compliant, effectively communicated, understood and adhered to.
- Pro-actively ensure that knowledge is updated by taking an active interest in HR, practices and changes to the legislative framework
- Conduct exit interviews and compile retention reports as required.
HRIS system specialist
- Promoting and training employees and managers on the use of our HRIS Natural HR (NHR) globally;
- Be a 'HRIS' champion; working closely with NHR to ensure a great service and user experience for all colleagues.
- Supporting and working collaboratively with the entire people team, i.e. Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development teams, to assist and advise where needed and collaborate on projects and initiatives
- Operating as part of a small team, provide cover to other team members. Regular liaison with the HR team in the UK and coordination with office managers in APAC who provide HR administration support locally.
The ideal candidate will be thrid level HR degree qualified, have previous experience working as a HR administrator with specific focus on payroll support.