A very exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Morgan McKinley HR Team in Ireland as a Senior HR Specialist. This is a maternity leave contract for 12 months. Reporting to the Global Head of HR, you will be joining the HR team in Ireland and also a part of the wider Global People Team.
The HR Team is all about people. We partner with the business, working collaboratively to support growth. opportunity and success through the development of people initiatives and programmes. If you have a keen interest in HR, are passionate about all things Morgan McKinley and have prior HR experience, we want to hear from you!
Advising key stakeholders within the business, working with the wider HR and People Team to drive change and build business success.
Employee Relations / Engagement
- Be the first point of contact for all HR related issues, including more technical or complex issues, providing timely and effective guidance, support and advice to employees and all levels of leadership
- Leading on the interpretation and implementation of HR policies, procedures and systems across a wide range of HR areas, offering support and advice to the team and wider business on the same
- Provide well thought out and business lead HR solutions to improve employee engagement
- Lead on key projects (eg: D&I, CSR, Social and Wellbeing strategies) to drive engagement and business success
- Ensure all policies, procedures and reporting documents are in line with current legislation
- Ensure legal compliance with all relevant Ireland legislation
- Driving HR projects to ensure maximum business impact and ROI. Analysing need and presenting a clear, concise and impactful business case for change.
- Ensuring all projects align with, and help drive, our EVP. Being an ambassador in this area
- Provide Global support to be business to ensure the HRIS system is running efficiently, workflows are fit for purpose, and issues are managed as they arise in a solutions focused manner, liaising with our customer care team.
- Focus on continuous improvement of the HRIS system. Making recommendations and proposals to enhance the user experience
- Streamline existing HR processes and propose new initiatives as necessary
- Develop, support and maintain regular weekly, monthly and quarterly HR reports to support HR operations, using the findings of these reports to inform decision making and drive success
- Produce ad-hoc reports to meet HR and Group management requirements
- Conduct exit interviews (as required) and compile retention reports as required, using the information in a useful way; identifying trends and driving change where required
Rewards & Benefits
- Support the administration and oversight of the monthly payroll process with a focus on continuous improvement
- Support the administration of the employee benefits scheme for the Irish business.
- Monitor market trends, collate data and ensure that current packages are competitive considering areas such as flexible working, family friendly policies and wellbeing
- Be an expert for payroll and benefits related queries
Coaching and Management
- Supporting the local HR Administrator, managing 1:1s, objective setting, check ins and continuous professional development
- Working closely with the broader global HR and People team on shared projects
- Supporting Irish leadership team with coaching requirements in respect of performance support, onboarding and offboarding
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Prior HR experience, gained ideally in an international company possessing a strong-customer-focus and performance based culture
- An excellent knowledge of employment law and proven experience in employee relations, recruitment and performance development programmes
- Strong educational background - to at least degree or equivalent level
- Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills. Confidence working with senior leadership teams
- Demonstrable data-analysis, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Proven ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and make best use of limited resources
- Positive working attitude and professional approach