Morgan McKinley are recruting for Account Managers to join the Life Science Contracting team and the European Technology Contracting team.
The role of the Account Manager will help drive the business strategy forward capitalising on current markets and developing new markets building and nurturing client relationships throughout Ireland and Europe.
As an Account Manager with Morgan McKinley Life Science Contract you will be responsible for developing and nurturing relationships within a range of clients across Ireland and Europe. Building relationships with key stakeholders, maintaining a positive 'can-do' attitude and being persistent in delivering a world-class service. The core responsibility of this role is to identify, own and nurture a portfolio of clients focusing on best in class customer service, driving revenue and customer success. This is achieved through lead conversion, understanding customer' challenges and providing tailored solutions by delivering strategic resourcing advice.
- Working closely with the dedicated Recruitment Team converting fully qualified leads into potential opportunities
- Identify new sales opportunities through research and networking using best in class CRMs at your disposal
- Network with and nurture potential and existing hiring managers within current client base
- Account management of Key accounts ensuring customer satisfaction through formal and informal engagements on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Generate and qualify recruitment assignments with new and existing clients
- Work closely with the team to present flexible recruitment solutions to meet client needs
- Negotiating and agreeing terms of business with clients
- Previous Recruitment, Account Management or Business Development experience
- B2B sales experience working with medium to large enterprises or Recruitment Experience with a strong business development background
- Ability to build trust and drive executive level conversations with clients
- Effective at prioritizing tasks and time management
- Strong communication, presentation and documentation skills
- Collaborative approach with an ability to work in a close-knit team environment
- Identify and leverage trends within different industries
- Strong critical thinking, analytical skills with a proactive mind-set
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage time, even under high-pressure situation
This is an exciting time to join Morgan McKinley to play a key role taking the Technology & Life Science Contracting divisions to the next level delivering top talent across Ireland & Europe!
For a confidential discussion please contact Michelle Donohoe - Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - 014321555