Real People, Real Opportunity, Real Meaning
Morgan McKinley is a professional staffing and talent management company. In Morgan McKinley we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service to both our clients and candidates. We always aim to go beyond and exceed expectations as this is what sets up apart in a competitive industry.
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced recruitment consultant to join Morgan McKinley as a Senior Recruitment Consultant. We are currently hiring across all our Recruitment Divisions in Dublin which includes - Financial Services, Technology, Accountancy and Finance, Office Support and Marketing.
A recruiter's role is varied, it requires a candidate who is people focused, adaptable, competitive and resilient. In Morgan McKinley we provide our employees with excellent training and support, strong leadership and competitive rewards and incentives.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting, growing and national influential desk. We are looking for a customer focused, dynamic individual who is looking to continue their career in recruitment. You will ideally have previous experience in a recruitment or recruitment related role. Ideally have a business degree and have a genuine interest to apply this knowledge to a recruitment role. In return, you will be offered a genuine opportunity to build a successful and rewarding business within Morgan McKinley.
- Achieving monthly and quarterly fee targets
- Sourcing candidates through advertising, search and networking
- Interviewing, selection and assessment of candidates
- Business development activity targeting new and existing clients, including research, canvass calls, and quality calls
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of the specialist sector and market recruited in
- Preparing candidates and clients for interview
- Ensuring that all clients and candidates receive the highest possible level of service
- Completing all candidate and client information on database system
- Ensuring all information is kept up to date
The Perfect Candidate
- 3 years + previous recruitment experience
- Third level educated, ideally with a business qualification.
- Someone who is respectful of all candidates and clients providing them with the highest level of service
- Thrives in a target driven environment
- Someone who gets their energy from being around others in a collaborative environment and helping others
- Will be confident on the phone when talking with decision makers, winning them over with your natural influential skills
- Is someone who is positive, sociable and not afraid of hard work
- Has previous sales experience or industry experience
What can Morgan McKinley offer you?
- A competitive commission structure
- Global and national recognition events
- Supported by an experienced team with excellent networks in every industry
- A challenging yet rewarding position
- A fun environment were our wins are celebrated
- To work in a company who have been placed in the Top 10 Great places to work consecutively for over 10 years
- Support and encouragement to give something back to the community, through our corporate social responsibility programme, Morgan McKinley Millions
If the above sounds good to you and you are resilient and hungry for success, this job is right for you!