Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Research Associate to join the Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Team in Dublin.
The Research Associate is responsible for supporting the Senior FDI Researcher in the timely and proactive production of key research to inform FDI activity and decision making around Talent. This person will similarly be working on the collection and updating of various data repositories.
Core duties and responsibilities:
- Update and maintain data repositories
- Collate responses to basic level information requests from external FDI government and Service Providers
- Derive meaningful data sets from internal data use on CRM (Bullhorn)
- Assist the Senior Researcher in continually and proactively tracking and monitoring key economic, employment, salary and benefit trends by region, country, sector and discipline
- Support key research activities such as global salary guide reviews, nationwide questionnaires and surveys, focus groups etc.
- Prepare presentations based on the data collected to timely address information requests from global state bodies and FDI Service Providers
- Work with internal cross functional and geographic teams, including CAT (Client Acquisition Team), Marketing, Design, Data etc. to compile meaningful data insights
- Provide general administrative assistance for research related activities
- Devise and maintain policies and procedures relating to the research function
- Provide key inputs into the strategy of the Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Function
Key Qualifications and Competencies Required:
- Third Level Qualification, ideally in a business/science/data analytics/IT related discipline
- Experience/interest in quantitative and qualitative research is strongly desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and strong accuracy essential
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proactive approach to solution solving
- Highly organised working style with ability to coordinate several research requests at once, accurately and always meet deadlines
- Proficient computer literacy skills
- Self-motivated, personable and service focused individual