Recruitment Resourcer - Corporate Accounts
Morgan McKinley is a global company, we offer a variety of exciting opportunities for sales people and professionals looking to switch industries. Our business is all about people and our culture is all about making positive change. If you're looking for a new challenge, but don't want to start from scratch, get in touch.
We are looking for a candidate focused Delivery Consultant to join our busy, Corporate Accounts team. This is a fast-paced highly sort after opportunity, no new business, as you will be sourcing for clients for which we have existing PSL agreements. The roles you will be sourcing for will be mid-senior level, qualified professionals.
- Minimum 1 year Recruitment experience (Delivery or 360 will be considered)
- Proven track record of success in a candidate delivery role
- Must be target driven and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and virtual)
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high performance environment
- Self-starter, must be a team player
- Ability to communicate with a variety of people including decision makers and qualified professionals
What we can give you
- A trajectory for a real career not just a job, with our structured development programmes
- Our people in the 'CV centre' run bullion searches on your behalf to save you the time and hassle of finding candidates and having to add them to the system (yes we help with your CRM admin!)
- RD&I team are creating exciting new Tech to match candidates on our database with JD's from your clients
- Access to Linked In Recruiter and state of the art technology
- Back office support from pay-roll to contractor management
- World leading, recruitment training, developed in-house and run by recruiters with 5-20 years' experience
- A platform to use our brand and reputation to help you develop your own desk and market
- A commission structure paid monthly that really honours your hard work
Culture and Environment
- This is not a cold calling sales business, we are consultants solving solutions for clients based on well established relationships
- You will be encouraged to go and meet potential clients and candidates in person rather than build relationships over the phone
- Take a look at 'MorganMcKinleyCareers' our Instagram page, for a behind the scenes look at life at Morgan McKinley
- We are a global business and can offer sponsorship and global mobility across the UK, Ireland, Europe, Asia, North America and Australia
- We are a business built on trust, therefore we offer flexible and remote working across our business
- Working hours can be flexed 8-5 or 9-6 and an early finish on a Friday
- Our teams have state of the art offices across the world in central locations
- Company incentives, all expenses paid summer and Christmas parties, as well as high performance trips abroad (Ibiza, Paris, Monte Carlo)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.