Recruitment Team Leader - Legal
Are you a seasoned Legal Recruiter? Do you live and breath your market, but don't have access to the trusted, global brand name that Morgan McKinley can offer you?
As a house-hold name across Financial Services and Banking, we are looking for an experienced Legal Recruiter that is able to leverage off these existing relationships and help build our in-house legal team in placing Lawyers into global businesses.
A warm desk, client relationships have been built on long-trusted, well established links, through associated professional service desks. It is integral that you can bring a strong network of candidates to present and support clients with their national hiring plans.
Ideally you will have some previous leadership experience as you will have the opportunity to lead and grow an existing team.
What can Morgan McKinley offer you?
- Exciting and dynamic role with more time out meeting people than sat behind a desk
- Flexible working in an autonomous, consultative environment
- Work for a multiple-award winning agency with an enviable global brand
- Continuous training and development from a well established UK leadership team
- Competitive base salary along with a lucrative, transparent and monthly commission structure
- Long-standing preferred supplier relationships with global companies
- Go Beyond trips
- Additional leave days and regular incentives such as high performer's lunches, 4 hour Fridays and travel vouchers
- Monthly /quarterly team nights out
- Support and encouragement to give something back to the community, through our award-winning Corporate Social Responsibility program
Culture and Environment
- This is not a cold calling sales business, we are consultants solving solutions for clients based on well established relationships
- You will be encouraged to go and meet potential clients and candidates in person rather than build relationships over the phone
- Take a look at 'MorganMcKinleyCareers' our Instagram page, for a behind the scenes look at life at Morgan McKinley
- We are a global business and can offer sponsorship and global mobility across the UK, Ireland, Europe, Asia, North America and Australia
- We are a business built on trust, therefore we offer flexible and remote working across our business
- Working hours can be flexed 8-5 or 9-6 and an early finish on a Friday
- Our teams have state of the art offices across the world in central locations
- Company incentives, all expenses paid summer and Christmas parties, as well as high performance trips abroad (Ibiza, Paris, Monte Carlo)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.