Senior Recruitment Consultant (Bracknell) - Finance
We are more than just a professional staffing and talent solutions company. With offices in 9 countries and three specialist sister brands, every one of our 800+ employees shares a belief in the power of helping others realise their goals. Every day we go beyond to improve the lives of our clients, our candidates and our colleagues, because their success means our success.
We are a solution's focused, consultative business, you must be intelligent, with the ability to articulate your ideas and resolve problems for clients whilst providing the best possible service to our candidates.
We are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our flagship Thames Valley office in Bracknell. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to become part of a well established team in our regional office, working alongside a team of highly experienced Recruiters and using the globally recognised Morgan McKinley brand to build out this warm desk. A 360 role, you will be both candidate and client facing and be given the support and guidance of an experienced management team.
What we can give you
- A trajectory for a real career not just a job, with our structured development programmes
- Our people in the 'CV centre' run bullion searches on your behalf to save you the time and hassle of finding candidates and having to add them to the system (yes we help with your CRM admin!)
- RD&I team are creating exciting new Tech to match candidates on our database with JD's from your clients
- Access to Linked In Recruiter and state of the art technology
- Back office support from pay-roll to contractor management
- World leading, recruitment training, developed in-house and run by recruiters with 5-20+ years' experience
- A platform to use our brand and reputation to help you develop your own desk and market
- A commission structure paid monthly that really honours your hard work
Culture and Environment
- You will be encouraged to go meet potential clients and candidates in person/virtually
- We are a global business and can offer global mobility across the UK, Ireland, Europe, Asia, North America and Australia
- We are a business built on trust, therefore we offer flexible and remote working across our business
- We socialise virtually and run incentives and opportunities to see each other over video calls as well as virtual events everyone can participate in globally
- Stay connected with colleagues using our bespoke social media platform, WorkVivo
- Working hours can be flexed 8-5 or 9-6 and an early finish on a Friday
- Our teams have state of the art offices across the world in central locations
- Company incentives, all expenses paid summer and Christmas parties, as well as high performance trips abroad (Ibiza, Paris, Monte Carlo)
- Take a look at 'MorganMcKinleyCareers' our Instagram page, for a behind the scenes look at life at Morgan McKinley
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.