We are more than just a professional staffing and talent solutions company. With offices in 10 countries and three specialist sister brands, every one of our 800+ employees shares a belief in the power of helping others realise their goals. Every day we go beyond to improve the lives of our clients, our candidates and our colleagues, because their success, means our success.
Our compliance team are looking for a Compliance Officer to join us in our flagship office in London. The main focus of this role is to provide Compliance Screening support to all areas within our agency including Ireland and our Regional Offices. A rewarding role with a lot of development potential for the right person.
Ideally you will have the following:
- Previous Recruitment Compliance Admin experience
- Good MS Office skills and generally IT literate
- Ability to multi-task and be well organised
- Experience of working in a fast paced, pressurised sales environment
- Excellent customer service skills and a good professional manner
- Good telephone manner and excellent verbal and written communication skills in person and over the phone
- Team player, able to support the wider team and colleagues across the business
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ensuring complete 'right to work' check have been carried out on all candidates
- Conducting reference checks in line with the compliance requirement tailored to each client
- Carrying out additional pre-employment checks via external screening partners where required i.e. criminal and credit checks
- Responsible for updating the internal compliance tracker on a regular basis
- Liaising with internal consultants as well as external clients and candidates with regards to compliance updates and service level agreements
- Collating pre-employment screening packs ready for internal audit by the team leader
- Assisting with on-site or external client audits as and when required
- Providing legislative advice to clients, candidates and consultants on a range of recruitment laws, where required i.e. IR35
- Meeting candidates to complete compliance screening
Apply today for a fast track interview.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.