We are looking for a driven, ambitious and customer focused individual who is looking to continue their career in recruitment.
As an experienced Consultant, you will get the opportunity to work with candidates and clients, across all levels, offering temporary, contract and permanent solutions on a collaborative team focusing on the Engineering market.
At Morgan McKinley you will be given the opportunity and autonomy to build a successful business with all the support needed at your finger tips. You will ideally have previous experience in recruitment within the Engineering/Life Sciences space.
- To achieve and exceed monthly financial targets.
- Identify and establish relationships with target clients.
- Work to tight SLA's.
- Offer consultative experience to both your clients and candidates.
- Collaborate with multiple internal teams across Ireland
What Do You Need for This Role?
- 2 years+ recruitment experience.
- 360 experience is essential.
- Proven track record successfully working in a demanding recruitment role.
- 3rd Level Qualification, ideally in Engineering or a related discipline.
- Strong networking skills.
- Driven, ambitious and customer focused.
- Team player.
Culture and Environment
- You will be encouraged to go meet potential clients and candidates in person/virtually.
- Access to Linked In Recruiter and other state of the art recruitment tools.
- We are a business built on trust, therefore we offer flexible and remote working across our business.
- We socialise virtually and run incentives as well as multiple other events to enable us to keep in touch with our colleagues and teams.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.