Recruitment Delivery Consultant
We are more than just a professional staffing and talent solutions company. With offices in 9 countries and three specialist sister brands, every one of our 800+ employees shares a belief in the power of helping others realise their goals. Every day we go beyond to improve the lives of our clients, our candidates and our colleagues, because their success, means our success.
We are a solution's focused, consultative business, you must be intelligent, with the ability to articulate your ideas and resolve problems for clients whilst providing the best possible service to our candidates.
This is a candidate focused role supporting our centralised delivery team, placing candidates into global tech giants an multinational organisations across the UK and Europe.
- Attract & Retain suitable candidates - using Linked In - various job boards
- Advertising vacancies
- Contacting candidates to "sell opportunities" & companies
- Preparing cv's & Cover Notes / Candidate Sells
- Conduct Initial Telephone / Skype Interviews
- Attend calls with hiring managers to understand Job Descriptions / Briefs
- Provide Market Intelligence to Internal Recruitment Teams
- Pipeline Candidates
- Build & maintain & candidate network
You will be an ambitious & self-motivated with a proven work history, ideally some recruitment experience but not essential, fantastic communication skills & a strong desire to succeed!
What we can give you
- A trajectory for a real career not just a job, with our structured development programmes
- Our people in the 'CV centre' run bullion searches on your behalf to save you the time and hassle of finding candidates and having to add them to the system (yes we help with your CRM admin!)
- RD&I team are creating exciting new Tech to match candidates on our database with JD's from your clients
- Access to Linked In Recruiter and state of the art technology
- Back office support from pay-roll to contractor management
- World leading, recruitment training, developed in-house and run by recruiters with 5-20 years' experience
- A platform to use our brand and reputation to help you develop your own desk and market
- A commission structure paid monthly that really honours your hard work
Culture and Environment
- This is not a cold calling sales business, we are consultants solving solutions for clients based on well established relationships
- You will be encouraged to go and meet potential clients and candidates in person rather than build relationships over the phone
- Take a look at 'MorganMcKinleyCareers' our Instagram page, for a behind the scenes look at life at Morgan McKinley
- We are a global business and can offer sponsorship and global mobility across the UK, Ireland, Europe, Asia, North America and Australia
- We are a business built on trust, therefore we offer flexible and remote working across our business
- Working hours can be flexed 8-5 or 9-6 and an early finish on a Friday
- Our teams have state of the art offices across the world in central locations
- Company incentives, all expenses paid summer and Christmas parties, as well as high performance trips abroad (Ibiza, Paris, Monte Carlo)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.