Take the lead in a senior position to drive business development in our top performing Government Team, focusing on Project & Change Management. This team has had exceptional growth building a strong presence across large government departments, and is supported by one of Sydney's largest Project & Change Management teams. For the right person, this role offers the future potential to join the Morgan McKinley leadership team, providing the opportunity to influence and drive the direction of the business whilst taking strategic and operational ownership of your own division.
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships and candidate talent pools, ensuring all stakeholders receive a high level of service
- Bringing commercial acumen, spotting opportunities and driving business development for the team, establishing new relationships across NSW Government and Managed Service Providers
- Maintaining an expert and up to date knowledge of Government, working closely with existing and potential contacts to intimately understand their respective departments and to be ahead of the curve with their recruitment needs
- Delivering to senior roles, by sourcing and profiling talented candidates across a broad variety of NSW government accounts.
- Supporting the development of other team members through coaching and mentoring
- Championing and actively participating in relevant group initiatives and training at all levels
Skills and Experience
- Either previous experience recruiting within Government at a senior stakeholder level or a strong understanding of Project Management
- Strong work ethic, ambitious and driven to succeed
- Proven track record of building and maintaining a successful contract desk
- Thrive in a fast-paced, sales driven environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Value working and collaborating with an organised and motivated team
What can Morgan McKinley offer you?
- Voted the best recruitment company to work for in Australia in Best Places to Work 2020
- Highly experienced leadership team
- Career building opportunities with a clear pathway to promotion and growth, tailored to your aspirations
- Go Beyond' annual incentive trips overseas to Bali and Queenstown
- Regular incentives such as 'high performers' lunches', 4-hour Fridays and travel vouchers
- Monthly/quarterly team nights out, fresh fruit, beer and wine in the fridge
- 4 extra annual leave days per year
- Extra leave day on your birthday week
- Award winning Corporate Social Responsibility program with 2 annual volunteer days
- Laptop so you can work flexibly
We are a professional staffing and talent management company. With global reach, your career opportunities are endless. Boasting 13 years' of continual growth under the Founding MD's, we have a passion for improving lives with a core focus on our people.
We pride ourselves on being forward thinking and creating value beyond delivering the best talent to clients and giving candidates access to the best opportunities. This insatiable appetite to "Go beyond" is the reason why we continue to enjoy award winning levels of success.
To find out more
Apply now with your resume, or for a confidential discussion please contact Chloe Spillane on +61 (02) 8986 3112 or