We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven Senior Recruitment Consultant (any discipline) to join our established and highly reputable Accounting & Finance team, specifically focusing on qualified roles. This is a hot desk and working alongside this team, you will be set up for success from the outset with a strong PSA client base, an extensive network built up across 11 years and an already significant, yet continuously growing, market share in Sydney.
Morgan McKinley is extremely proud to have made the Top 50 Best Places to Work list for 2019, securing the #3 spot in the Under 100 Employees category - apply now to find out more about why!
- This is an established and reputable team, with lots of warm hunting ground
- Full 360 degree focus, new business development, account management and candidate talent pooling
- Sourcing qualified Accounting & Finance candidates and managing them through the recruitment process
- Working closely with existing and potential client contacts to intimately understand their respective business and to be ahead of the curve with their contract/temporary recruitment needs; this will include both account management of key PSA clients, as well as business development of new clients
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge within the Accounting & Finance space
- Ensuring that the Accounting & Finance community receives the highest possible level of service
- Attending/running regular networking events, presenting at company and client events, and partnering with external organisations within the industry.
Skills and Experience
- An ambitious recruitment professional with at least 2+ years' experience, ideally with a contract focus and within Accounting & Finance, however we are open to different disciplines
- Must have a strong commercial focus and business acumen
- Degree level or equivalent, or 5 years' highly relevant experience
- Driven and self-motivated
- Excellent communication, presentation & consultative skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, target-driven environment, with a quick speed to response
- Excited by maintaining and building new relationships
What can Morgan McKinley offer you?
- Voted the best recruitment company to work for in Australia in Best Places to Work 2020
- Highly experienced leadership team
- Career building opportunities with a clear pathway to promotion and growth, tailored to your aspirations
- Go Beyond' annual incentive trips overseas to Bali and Queenstown
- Regular incentives such as 'high performers' lunches', 4-hour Fridays and travel vouchers
- Monthly/quarterly team nights out, fresh fruit, beer and wine in the fridge
- 4 extra annual leave days per year
- Extra leave day on your birthday week
- Award winning Corporate Social Responsibility program with 2 annual volunteer days
- Laptop so you can work flexibly
We are a professional staffing and talent management company. With global reach, your career opportunities are endless. Boasting 13 years' of continual growth under the Founding MD's, we have a passion for improving lives with a core focus on our people.
We pride ourselves on being forward thinking and creating value beyond delivering the best talent to clients and giving candidates access to the best opportunities. This insatiable appetite to "Go beyond" is the reason why we continue to enjoy award winning levels of success.
To find out more
Apply now with your resume, or for a confidential discussion please contact Chloe Spillane on +61 (02) 8986 3112