Join one of the top Risk and Compliance teams in Australia. With 20+ years' experience, this team has built a strong presence across all key sectors and are continuing to grow. This team has built a reputation for being experts in their field and are the first port of call for risk and compliance professionals - clients and candidates alike. Combine this with flexible working, a lucrative commission scheme, industry leading incentives and benefits and fantastic career pathways, this is a recruitment opportunity not to be missed.
- Running a dual, 360 desk
- Working in partnership with an experienced team to assist in building your desk and growing our Risk and Compliance market share.
- Sourcing and building relationships with Risk and Compliance candidates, managing them through the entire recruitment process
- Working with and growing an existing client base, managing their business needs and being up to speed with recruitment trends
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of your key business areas within the Risk and Compliance space
- Attending regular networking events and presenting at company and client events
Skills and Experience
- 2+ years' previous recruitment experience
- Strong work ethic, ambitious and driven to succeed
- Thrive in a fast-paced, sales driven environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
What can Morgan McKinley offer you?
- Voted the best recruitment company to work for in Australia in Best Places to Work 2020
- Highly experienced leadership team
- Career building opportunities with a clear pathway to promotion and growth, tailored to your aspirations
- Go Beyond' annual incentive trips overseas to Bali and Queenstown
- Regular incentives such as 'high performers' lunches', 4-hour Fridays and travel vouchers
- Monthly/quarterly team nights out, fresh fruit, beer and wine in the fridge
- 4 extra annual leave days per year
- Extra leave day on your birthday week
- Award winning Corporate Social Responsibility program with 2 annual volunteer days
- Laptop so you can work flexibly
We are a professional staffing and talent management company. With global reach, your career opportunities are endless. Boasting 13 years' of continual growth under the Founding MD's, we have a passion for improving lives with a core focus on our people.
We pride ourselves on being forward thinking and creating value beyond delivering the best talent to clients and giving candidates access to the best opportunities. This insatiable appetite to "Go beyond" is the reason why we continue to enjoy award winning levels of success.
To find out more
Apply now with your resume, or for a confidential discussion please contact Chloe Spillane on +61 (02) 8986 3112