Tech Recruitment Consultant - On-site
We are more than just a professional staffing and talent solutions company. With offices in 9 countries and three specialist sister brands, every one of our 800+ employees shares a belief in the power of helping others realise their goals. Every day we go beyond to improve the lives of our clients, our candidates and our colleagues, because their success means our success.
Our M3S Team is MMK's established Managed Services Division which delivers scalable, flexible outsourced programmes to find the best talent for our clients. This could range from a small-scale solution, such as hiring eighty multilingual staff for a global business service centre, to processing over 5,000 applications for the launch of an entire new business.
We are looking for an experienced Tech Recruitment Consultant for this remote, on-site role with a well established key client based in Dublin city centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to become part of a well established office, working alongside a team of highly experienced Recruiters, and you are looking for a step away from 360 agency recruitment.
- Achieving recruitment requirements for the client in line with hiring plans.
- Attracting and retaining suitable candidates
- Maintaining personal and team activity levels (as agreed with your manager)
- Ensuring acceptable % fill rate is achieved.
- Working to strict deadlines regarding hiring plans
- Ensuring candidates hired represent the client's commitments and brand values.
- Sourcing candidates through advertising, search and networking
- Developing and researching new tools for sourcing candidates
- Interviewing, selection and assessment of candidates
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of the client's business and proactively analysing to expand on services offered.
- In depth knowledge of site workings and departments / role profiles.
- Maintaining in depth knowledge of competitor sectors within the client's industry.
- Involvement in devising marketing policies for the division and completing all scheduled marketing activity
Account Management: Customer Service & Relationships:
- Preparing candidates for interview
- Post-interview debriefing of candidates
- Managing the closing of the recruitment process
- Ensuring that all candidates receive the highest possible level of service.
- Completing check-ins on each placed candidate on site on an ongoing basis.
- Capable of building constructive and productive business relationships at all levels with key personnel onsite in their clients
- Working in conjunction with the relevant client to filter any updates to the projects team to ensure the right fit for the clients.
- Account Management
- Reporting regularly to the client on market knowledge and updates.
- Liaising with the client's stakeholders / Line Managers to meet ongoing recruitment requirements.
- To ensure consistency in quality standards.
- Ability to contribute and manage process improvements and new initiatives to achieve best practice in recruitment standards
- Participation in different models of recruitment e.g. Interviews /assessment centres etc
Skills / Requirements:
- 3-5 years' experience in IT Recruitment, with local market experience
- Strong technical knowledge / background
- Accountable and responsible for quality of recruitment productivity and generated information for reporting.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Be flexible and adaptable to work consistently during both high and low volume recruitment projects.
- Personable and approachable
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Professional and diplomatic
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels
- Ability to work at ease in a fast paced and changing environment
- Strategic thinking
- High volume recruitment experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.