Recruitment Consultant - Fast Track
Are you a grad with sales experience, ex- professional sports person? Or maybe you're working in property sales, finance, procurement, legal, marketing, or STEM, we want to hear from you.
Morgan McKinley is a global company, we offer a variety of exciting opportunities for sales people and professionals looking to switch industries. Our business is all about people and our culture is all about making positive change. If you're looking for a new challenge, but don't want to start from scratch, get in touch.
Applying your expertise to a career in recruitment we will support you in kick starting your new career with the MMK Fast Track Academy will provide you with a comprehensive 12 week training programme, taking you through the full cycle of a 360 recruiter, from sourcing candidates to business development and negotiation. From week one you will be speaking with candidates and clients and immersing yourself into the role as a recruitment consultant.
Fast Track Scheme
- Delivered, in-house by our senior leadership team
- You will be trained by multi-disciplinary team of Recruitment Directors
- Allocated Business Coach/ Mentor to support your training
- Access on-demand courses through our bespoke e-learning platform, The Knowledge Hub
- You will benefit from both 1-2-1 and group learning
- Providing you with the framework of skills you require to be a high performance 360 Recruiter
- Weekly goals to keep help you keep your performance on track
- 80% of our leadership is "home grown"
- Continuous career development with our "SCon" and "Emerging Leaders" training
- Minimum 1 years proven sales experience/ or career changer with transferable skills
- Proven track record of success
- Must be target driven and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and virtual)
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, high performance environment
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter
- Ability to communicate with a variety of people including decision makers and qualified professionals
How to apply:
To "Fast Track" your application - submit a 2 minute video providing a brief insight into your transferable sales, negotiation and communication skills (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Or, simply submit your CV.
Culture and Environment
- We are a business built on trust, therefore we offer flexible and remote working
- We socialise virtually and run incentives to enable us to keep in touch with our colleagues
- Stay connected with colleagues using our bespoke social media platform, WorkVivo
- Global business with global opportunities
- Company incentives, all expenses paid summer and Christmas parties, high performance trips (Monte Carlo, Ibiza, Vegas)
- Take a look at 'MorganMcKinleyCareers' our Instagram page, for a behind the scenes look at life at Morgan McKinley
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.