REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS, INC.
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Summary: The Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, identifying and qualifying suitable candidates for the Regeneron Limerick IOPS (Industrial Operations & Product Supply) facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Sources, identifies, and qualifies candidates for key roles within company using a variety of creative recruiting methods.
- Work with hiring managers and HR to identify and clarify job specifications in order to effectively source best candidate pool.
- Maintains, revises, and helps develop job descriptions for all positions within company;
- Assists in development of a staffing plan to support current hiring need.
- Establish and/or maintain effective relationships with hiring managers, HR partners, and candidate pool, and external recruiters.
- Post advertisements on ATS, industry websites, social media sites, and internet job boards as needs dictate.
- Monitors open positions and "fill time"; suggests alternate recruiting methods as appropriate.
- Ensure all hiring practices and policies are adhered to.
- Ensure knowledge of up to date recruiting trends remains current.
- May act as Regeneron representative at career fairs.
- May provides counsel and assistance to hiring managers and interviewers to ensure compliance with company's policies and legal requirements.
- Responds to employee inquiries regarding hiring and employment policies, procedures, and programs.
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in HR or relevant field with a minimum 3 years direct recruiting experience in a high-volume environment. Prior experience recruiting within the pharmaceutical / biotechnology industry would be highly advantageous but not essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.