Are you an experienced legal Recruiter? Do you live and breath your market, but don't have access to the trusted, global brand name that Morgan McKinley can offer you?
As a house-hold name across Financial Services and Banking, we are looking for an experienced Legal Recruiter that is able to leverage off these existing relationships and help build our in-house legal team in placing Lawyers into global businesses.
A warm desk, client relationships have been built on long-trusted, well established links, through associated professional service desks. It is integral that you can bring a strong network of candidates to present and support clients with their national hiring plans.
What can Morgan McKinley offer you?
- Exciting and dynamic role with more time out meeting people than sat behind a desk
- Flexible working in an autonomous, consultative environment
- Work for a multiple-award winning agency with an enviable global brand
- Continuous training and development from a renowned Legal Recruiter with over 12 years' experience and a well established UK leadership team
- Competitive base salary along with a lucrative, transparent and monthly commission structure
- Long-standing preferred supplier relationships with global companies
- Go Beyond trips overseas to Bali and Queenstown
- Additional leave days and regular incentives such as high performer's lunches, 4 hour Fridays and travel vouchers
- Monthly /quarterly team nights out
- Support and encouragement to give something back to the community, through our award-winning Corporate Social Responsibility program
Take a look around our careers page to find out more about life at Morgan McKinley.