We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven Senior Recruitment Consultant (any discipline) to join our established and highly reputable Accounting & Finance team within our Commerce & Industry division, specifically focusing on qualified roles. This is a warm desk and working alongside this team, you will be set up for success from the outset with a strong PSA client base, an extensive network built up across 11 years and an already significant, yet continuously growing, market share in Sydney.
Morgan McKinley is extremely proud to have made the Top 50 Best Places to Work list for 2019, securing the #10 spot in the Under 100 Employees category - apply now to find out more about why!
What is involved in the role?
- This is an established and reputable team, with lots of warm hunting ground
- Full 360 degree focus, new business development, account management and candidate talent pooling
- Sourcing qualified Accounting & Finance candidates and managing them through the recruitment process
- Working closely with existing and potential client contacts within Commerce & Industry, to intimately understand their respective business and to be ahead of the curve with their contract/temporary recruitment needs; this will include both account management of key PSA clients, as well as business development of new clients
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge within the Accounting & Finance space
- Ensuring that the Accounting & Finance community receives the highest possible level of service
- Attending/running regular networking events, presenting at company and client events, and partnering with external organisations within the industry.
What skills and experience will help you succeed?
- An ambitious recruitment professional with circa 2+ years' experience, ideally with a contract focus and within Accounting & Finance however we are very open to different disciplines
- Must have a strong commercial focus and business acumen
- Degree level or equivalent, or 5 years' highly relevant experience
- Driven and self-motivated
- Excellent communication, presentation & consultative skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, target-driven environment, with a quick speed to response
- Excited by maintaining and building new relationships
Why join #TeamMMK Sydney?
- Multiple award-winning agency with an enviable global brand reputation, and an established and impressive leadership team
- Long-standing preferred supplier relationships with high-profile and dynamic companies
- Career progression with a clear pathway to promotion, tailored to your strengths and aspirations (demonstrated by more than 1/3rd of our consulting team having been promoted in the last 6 months)
- 'Go Beyond' trips overseas to Bali and Queenstown annually
- Regular incentives such as high performers' lunches (Cafe Sydney, Balmoral Bathers' Pavillion etc), 4 hour Fridays and travel vouchers
- Monthly /quarterly team nights out, fresh fruit in the office, beer and wine in the fridge
- Additional leave day per quarter
- Support and encouragement to give something back to the community, through our award-winning Corporate Social Responsibility program and 2 annual volunteer days
- Industry-leading training and development.
To find out more
Apply now, or for a confidential discussion please contact Steph Newth via LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/steph-newth-302771105/