Whether you are looking to take your first steps into working in the Recruitment industry or you are an experienced candidate Resourcer looking for a new challenge Morgan McKinley is the place for you!
As a Global Sourcing Specialist you will be responsible for developing and nurturing relationships within a range of candidate communities across the globe. You will build relationships with key stakeholders, maintaining a positive 'can-do' attitude and being persistent in delivering a world-class service are all attributes that are required for this role.
The core responsibility of this role is to develop sourcing strategies and approaches, to support the delivery consultants in supplying our clients with the best talent for their opportunities as efficiently as possible.
Reporting into the Team Manager you will be key in driving best practice sourcing strategies across the desk and will deliver an excellent candidate experience.
- Creating and developing an effective sourcing strategy to find top talent for client opportunities as efficiently as possible.
- Conduct comprehensive interviews with potential candidates to assess their suitability for opportunities, company fit, their motivations and to offer excellent market intelligence to assist them with their search.
- To deliver recruitment sourcing strategies to ensure a constant flow of high quality candidates into pipelines and opportunities for some of the world's leading companies across the tech, IT and pharmaceutical sectors.
- Using innovative sourcing methods to engage with candidates including social media platforms, referral schemes, Boolean searching, writing creative relevant blogs etc.
- Meet defined daily metrics around conversion of potential candidates to securing an opportunity with our clients, a set number of phone calls, phone time etc.
- Previous candidate sourcing experience required but not essential
- Excellent Organisation skills required
- A genuine interest in people and what motivates them is essential for this opportunity
- Strong analytical skills
- A creative and commercial mindset