At Morgan McKinley, our clear goal is to provide our contractors with the best contracting experience in the Irish market.
Quite simply, this means that from the moment someone accepts an offer of a contract position, right through to when they start contracting with our client and for the duration of their assignment, they will receive a best-in-class service from our dedicated Contractor Experience Team, who will be there for them every step of the way.
The role of a Contractor Experience Specialist is to act as a dedicated Relationship Manager who will be 100% accountable for service delivery to our contractors nationally for the duration of their assignments with Morgan McKinley.
You will provide a seamless, efficient and comprehensive on-boarding service so before our contractors start their assignments they know what to expect and they feel optimally prepared for starting the role. Responsible for managing and coordinating the Administration for all temporary assignments and acting as an SME for all clients assigned to you.
ROLES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Managing the relationships between Morgan McKinley Temps & Contractors and providing a best in class experience for these workers
* Responsible for all aspects of the on-boarding process of Morgan McKinley contractors including but not limited to:
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
* Third level Qualification
* Previous experience working in a demanding professional environment
* Excellent communication and high attention to detail
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent ability to prioritise and multi task
* Proven time management and organisational skill
We are looking for a professional, energetic person with a positive can do attitude, proven track record of relationship management/customer service and strong organisational skills, who is self-motivated with a strong attention to detail. In return, you will be offered a genuine opportunity to build a successful and rewarding career, be part of a great team and will have fun along the way!