Morgan McKinley Japan is looking for a dynamic, driven Associate Consultant for to join our teams in HR, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Technology. This is a great role for those who want to work in a fast paced working environment, looking to perfect their industry knowledge, develop a wide network in Japan, while helping TOP Talent find the best jobs on the market.
Always Committed – Leading by example, never giving up, always driving excellence, driving market leadership, consistently going the extra mile, attention to detail
Building Trust - Build respect, do what I do not what I say, celebrate and reward success, drive teamwork
Embracing Change - Open to different approaches, think what we can do not what we can’t do, encourage diversity of thinking, share ideas
Always Communicating – Encourage open and honest communication and feedback within the team but also with customers. Provide clear and consistent messaging. Be vocal and energetic in all communication. Be fair, responsive and decisive in all communications
- Proactively source new and current candidates, using all recommended sourcing tools including online channels, headhunting, job advertisements and the database (Bullhorn)
- Write job advertisements to a high standard to attract the best candidates
- Actively control and manage the candidate face to face and by phone, from initial contact through to interview
- Proactively capture all relevant market information and manage the candidate through the respective recruitment cycle
- Generate job leads and hiring manager names and forward onto relevant consultants
- Understand and deliver against Morgan McKinley’s ‘Go to market’ strategy
- Maintain the necessary compliance and company metrics as outlined on the system and with all existing initiatives
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Good sales and people skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work to deadlines
- Strong writing and negotiation skills
- Ambitious and energetic
- Professional approach - committed to excelling in service quality.
- Self motivated with ability to use initiative - a “can do” attitude.
- Driven, Energetic, A Team player, Commercial, Hardworking, Resilient, Tenacious, Competitive and Ambitious.