Japan office is currently looking for successful Senior IT recruiter who has a strong understanding of the recruitment market place in Japan.
● Always Committed: We are leading by example, never giving up, always driving excellence, always going the extra mile
● Building Trust: We always act with integrity and respect drive teamwork, build respect, and reward success
● Embracing Change: We are open to different approaches,encourage diversity of thinking, share ideas.
● Always Communicating: We encourage open and honest communication within the team but also with candidates
Why should you apply?
We will provide excellent career growth opportunities
We are open, supportive and friendly team
We have significant earning potential through our very transparent incentive scheme.
We have warm desks with established relationships with Fortune 500 clients
We provide a very flexible working environment (Flex time, Casual attire, Remote work, Language study Support)
Your day to day Responsibilities
As a Recruitment Consultant on the IT desk, you will be working in a team of consultants, recruiting Professionals into global companies, ranging from exciting start-ups to blue-chip public firms in various industries.
Typical roles you will place candidates into are IT Project Managers, IT Directors, Back End - Front End engineers, Help Desk, Infra Engineers, Business Analysts, from middle to senior management levels.
Your task will be as such:
● Sell Morgan McKinley, our clients, services, current opportunities and you as a consultant
● Become a career partner to understand the drivers and the selling points of the candidate.
● Manage expectations on salary, career, positions, and client feedback in a constructive manner.
● Ensure a preparation meeting (PREP) with every candidate at interview.
● Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual fee targets by establishing and executing smart targets
● Building new and existing clients business relationship
● Contributing to marketing (blogs, events, media, marketing collateral)
● Mentor more junior recruitment consultants who will be supporting you in sourcing and registering new candidates
What we are looking for
● Proven experience of working in recruitment. Ideally within HR recruitment.
● Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in the written word
● You must be analytical, driven, forensic, tenacious, persuasive, and a good listener
● Strong organizational skills: the role will require the individual to 'multi-task'
● Outstanding communication and influencing/interpersonal skills
● Professional/self-motivated demeanour and attitude, a team player
● Entrepreneurial spirit and confident attitude - thrives on working under pressure and to tight deadlines
● Understanding of Morgan McKinley values and vision
What we can offer you:
In return, we offer a first class training, a competitive benefits package, a structured career development program, monthly/quarterly team events, plus much more! Our company culture would suit someone who takes pride in their service delivery to both clients and candidates, has an entrepreneurial spirit and likes working in a highly supportive and friendly team.