This position will suit an experienced recruiter, or career changer with deep IT knowledge, who is looking for an opportunity to take on a broader role within a high-growth and ambitious organisation. We have an established network of candidates and clients to build on and are looking to build out our team further. We are open to a breadth of IT recruitment experience, to bring your expertise to our IT division.
In this team you will become a specialist in the market and build your network across senior level professionals in IT whilst securing and developing future business. Our business
structure will allow you access to PSAs and an unrivalled market which includes all of the top names in Sydney. We are also strong advocates for driving Women in Tech, partnering with industry leading businesses on events and articles.
Morgan McKinley is extremely proud to have made the Top 50 Best Places to Work list for 2019, securing the #10 spot in the under 100 employees category - apply now to find out more about why!
Why join #TeamMMK?
- Industry-leading training and development, structured to develop you from graduate through to experienced consultant
- Global reach with local boutique feel
- Performance-based culture with uncapped earning potential
- Established and impressive leadership team with a strong global reputation in the market
- Long-standing preferred supplier relationships with well-known companies across financial services, government and commerce
- Flexible work space and the freedom to work autonomously with new touch screen laptops; consultants are often found in the comfy loungers or downstairs in the coffee shop while researching the best candidates or writing new job adverts
- Social office with regular team nights out, group fitness sessions etc
- 4hr Friday, extra day leave each quarter, additional holiday with tenure
- Brand new CBD offices with breakout areas, huge kitchen, floor to ceiling glass and entertaining area, with fresh fruit and a drinks fridge constantly topped up!
- Support and encouragement to give something back to the community, through our corporate social responsibility program
- Sourcing, networking and developing talent pools of senior IT professionals.
- Taking on an already profitable desk with very warm client relationships.
- Partnering with our high profile clients and PSA accounts, which consist of the major players in our markets whilst building your own brand.
- Working in a down to earth, fun yet mature, and team focused culture which is definitely non-micromanaged
- Attending regular networking events and presenting at company and client events
- Development of key business areas as agreed with the leadership team
What skills and experience will help you succeed?
- An ambitious and experienced recruitment professional across any discipline or sector (anywhere from 2 years'+ experience)
- Must have a strong commercial focus and business acumen
- Excellent communication, presentation & consultative skills
- Driven and self-motivated
- Thrives in a fast-paced, target-driven environment, yet able to coach and guide senior candidates through in-depth interview processes
- Excited by maintaining and building new relationships
- Degree level or equivalent, or 5 years' highly relevant experience
Morgan McKinley is a global professional staffing and talent management company with over 800 employees in 10 countries. Boasting year on year growth for 11 years and led by the Founding MDs, our Sydney business has a passion for people and our core purpose is improving lives.
Morgan McKinley prides itself on exceptional levels of service, an in-depth knowledge of our markets, a determination to be the best and above all a proven track record of success.
If you're interested in coming on board, apply now or get in touch with Steph - https://www.linkedin.com/in/steph-newth-302771105/.