Due to continuing demand and an internal promotion, there is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven Recruitment Consultant (from any discipline) to join our established and highly reputable Business Transformation division, specifically focusing on roles within Business Analysis. The desk sits in one of our consistently top performing teams in our business with highest productivity per head, who are always taking advantage of our high performers' incentives! Working alongside them, you will be set up for success from the outset, with a strong PSA client base, an established network built up across 10 years and an already significant, yet continuously growing, market share in Sydney.
Morgan McKinley is extremely proud to have made the Top 50 Best Places to Work list for 2019, securing the #10 spot in the under 100 employees category - apply now to find out more about why!
Why be part of MMK's Business Transformation Team?
- Highest performing team across our Sydney and APAC offices, regularly attending our high performers' lunches and overseas trips, with top performers billing over $1m
- PSA accounts given to nurture, plus freedom to bring in new business
- Proven track record with progressing our teams - our top biller joined us as an Associate Consultant with no experience
- Genuine flexibility - most of the team work from home one day a week and are regular gym-goers at lunchtime!
- Fun team culture - collaborative work hard but have fun while doing it
- Hear it from our team themselves: https://www.careers.morganmckinley.com/blog/looking-transform-2019
Why be part of #TeamMMK overall?
- Multiple award-winning agency with an enviable global brand reputation, and an established and impressive leadership team
- 'Go Beyond' trips overseas to Bali and Queenstown annually, and regular incentives including high performer's lunches (Cafe Sydney, Balmoral Bathers' Pavillion etc), 4 hour Fridays and travel vouchers
- Monthly /quarterly team nights out, fresh fruit in the office, beer and wine in the fridge
- Additional leave day per quarter
- Award-winning Corporate Social Responsibility program and 2 annual volunteer days
- Trusting environment with no micromanagement or KPIs; flexibility to structure how you work best including working from home
- Industry-leading training & development
- Career progression with a clear pathway to promotion, tailored to your strengths & aspirations (more than 25% of our consulting team having been promoted in the last 6 months alone).
What is involved in the role?
- Working closely with existing and potential client contacts, to intimately understand their respective business and to be ahead of the curve with their recruitment needs; this will include both account management of key PSA clients, as well as developing relationships with new clients
- Sourcing qualified Business Analyst candidates and managing them through the recruitment process
- This is a very warm high-volume dual desk with a full 360 degree focus, predominantly covering contract roles; you will partner with an experienced Consultant from the Projects & Change Management team to help you quickly get up to speed if you are new to the Business Analysis area
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge within the Business Analysis space
- Ensuring that the Business Analysis community receives the highest possible level of service
- Attending/arranging regular networking events, presenting at company and client events, and partnering with external organisations such as the International Institute of Business Analysis.
What skills and experience will help you succeed?
- An ambitious and experienced contract recruitment professional across any discipline or sector; contract recruitment experience within Business Analysis, Project Services or IT will be beneficial (2+ years' experience ideally)
- Must have a strong commercial focus and business acumen
- Driven and self-motivated
- Excellent communication, presentation & consultative skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, target-driven environment, with a quick speed to respons
- Excited by maintaining and building new relationships
- Degree level or equivalent, or alternatively 5 years' relevant experience
Morgan McKinley is a global professional staffing and talent management company. Boasting year on year growth for 11 years and led by the Founding MDs, our Sydney business has a passion for people and our core purpose is improving lives.
Morgan McKinley prides itself on exceptional levels of service, an in-depth knowledge of our markets, a determination to be the best and above all a proven track record of success.
To find out more
Apply now with your resume, or for a confidential discussion please contact Steph Newth - https://www.linkedin.com/in/steph-newth-302771105/