We are more than just a professional staffing and talent solutions company. With offices in 10 countries and three specialist sister brands, every one of our 800+ employees share's a belief in the power of helping others realise their goals. Every day we go beyond to improve the lives of our clients, our candidates and our colleagues, because their success, means our success.
Are you an experienced Recruiter? Or maybe you are looking for a change of career and your strength is your people skills?
We are solutions focused, you must have the ability to articulate your ideas and resolve problems for clients whilst providing the best possible service to our candidates.
With new technology being rolled out and new inventions from our RD&I team, we are able to keep ahead of the curve. This is integral for us to continue to provide the best service to our customers and make the lives of our Consultants easier.
This is a warm, '360 desk' within our Compliance division, ideally you will enjoy developing new relationships, networking and be in a people facing role.
We have a well-established client base which we hold an excellent reputation. There is also the opportunity to work across the wider business to leverage off existing relationships with our '1 Morgan' programme.
Does this sound like you and a business you want to be part of?
What we can give you
- A trajectory for a real career not just a job, with our structured development programmes
- Our people in the 'CV centre' run bullion searches on your behalf to save you the time and hassle of finding candidates and having to add them to the system (yes, we help with your CRM admin!)
- RD&I team are creating exciting new Tech to match candidates on our database with JD's from your clients
- Access to Linked In Recruiter and state of the art technology
- Back office support from pay-roll to contractor management
- World leading, recruitment training, developed in-house and run by recruiters with 5-20 years' experience
- A platform to use our brand and reputation to help you develop your own desk and market
- A commission structure paid monthly that really honours your hard work
- Opportunity to move internally, globally (offices in North America, Europe and APAC)
Culture and Environment
- Consultative, with well established relationships
- Take a look at 'MorganMcKinleyCareers' our Instagram page for a behind the scenes glimpse
- We are a global business and can offer sponsorship and global mobility across 9 countries
- We are a business built on trust, therefore we offer flexible and remote working across our business
- Flexible working
- Our teams have state of the art offices across the world in central locations
- Company incentives, all expenses paid summer and Christmas parties, as well as high performance trips abroad (Ibiza, Paris, Monte Carlo)