Job Title: Remote Delivery Recruiter
To manage all stages of the recruitment process with both candidates and staffing partner clients, providing an excellent service at all times, to grow and develop the business and services and the recruiter's knowledge of the client's business. Ensuring that the client's Recruitment requirements are delivered effectively and within required timeframes. Aligning Morgan McKinley goals with those of their portfolio of clients.
KRA: Sales / Placement Levels:
- Achieving recruitment requirements for the client in line with hiring plans.
- Attracting and retaining suitable candidates
- Maintaining personal and team activity levels (as agreed with your manager)
- Ensuring acceptable % fill rate is achieved.
- Working to strict deadlines regarding hiring plans
- Ensuring candidates hired represent the client's commitments and brand values.
- Sourcing candidates through advertising, search and networking
- Developing and researching new tools for sourcing candidates
- Interviewing, selection and assessment of candidates
KRA: Commercial Awareness / Account Development:
- Developing and maintaining an expert knowledge of the client's business and proactively analysing to expand on services offered.
- In depth knowledge of site workings and departments / role profiles.
- Maintaining in depth knowledge of competitor sectors within the client's industry.
- Working alongside the client to continuously improve the relationship between Morgan McKinley and the client.
- Ensuring that all clients and candidates receive the highest possible level of service.
- Working in conjunction with contingency desks to improve service delivery metrics.
KRA: Account Management: Customer Service & Relationships:
- Preparing candidates for interview
- Post-interview debriefing of candidates
- Managing the closing of the recruitment process
- Ensuring that all candidates receive the highest possible level of service.
- Completing check ins on each placed candidate on site on an ongoing basis.
- Capable of building constructive and productive business relationships at all levels with key personnel onsite in their clients
- Working in conjunction with the relevant client to filter any updates to the projects team to ensure the right fit for the clients.
- Account Management
- Reporting regularly to their clients on market knowledge and updates.
- Liaising with the client's stakeholders / Line Managers to meet ongoing recruitment requirements.
- To ensure consistency in quality standards.
- Ability to contribute and manage process improvements and new initiatives to achieve best practice in recruitment standards
- Participation in different models of recruitment eg. Interviews /assessment centres etc
KRA: Administration and Process improvement
- Taking incoming job bookings from clients including detailed job specification and campaign information.
- Ensuring all candidates submitted for review have the correct information included upon submittal.
- Co-ordinating 'live bookings' and arranging interviews between the client and candidates
- Completing all candidate and client information on database system and administration of client and candidate files to ensure all are kept up to date including interview notes and interview feedback etc.
- Ongoing administration of your workers.
- This position requires the flexibility to work across offices and also onsite with the client. Main location will be Cork but strong relationship with Dublin office.
The participation in and involvement with a number of client assignments within the staffing partner division will be expected and flexibility will be required in this regard.
Skills / Requirements:
- Recruitment experience from within the Commerce, Accounting and Finance, Sales, Multilingual or IT sectors preferred
- Computer literate
- Accountable and responsible for quality of recruitment productivity and generated information for reporting.
- Ability to work across a number of different disciplines and be able to multitask this workload.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Be flexible and adaptable to work consistently during both high and low volume recruitment projects.
- Personable and approachable.
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Professional and diplomatic
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels
- Ability to work at ease in a fast paced and changing environment
- Strategic thinking
- Commercially aware
- Previous experience or understanding of contact centre operating mechanisms and industry
- Can do outlook and positive thinking